Bracebridge - Knights Inn

revrnd

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/man-facing-charges-after-drugs-are-seized-from-ontario-hotel-room-1.4219587

Apparently this happened @ the Knights Inn. Is this an accommodation that 1 should avoid? 

It's a low priced motel. Not known as a drug haven or anything like that, as far as I know.

27 minutes ago, Blake G said:

It's your basic cheap motel. Not known as a drug haven or anything like that, as far as I know.

Thanks. Sometimes crap just happens. 

Stayed there a few years ago ,  not very clean and just old and smells old.

4 hours ago, revrnd said:

https://barrie.ctvnews.ca/man-facing-charges-after-drugs-are-seized-from-ontario-hotel-room-1.4219587

Apparently this happened @ the Knights Inn. Is this an accommodation that 1 should avoid? 

That depends on what drugs you were looking for :lmao:

Nights inn anywhere are generally sh1t holes.

20 hours ago, soupkids said:

Nights inn anywhere are generally sh1t holes.

Unfortunately that does seem to be the case.

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Unfortunately that does seem to be the case.

The Knights Inn in Midland is fine and trail accessible. There is a sledding report on it here somewhere from a few years ago. Recently stayed at 02sled's favourite in town - Kings Inn - I  must have looked shabby - wanted a $200.00 pre-charge deposit on the Visa! Probably won't be back.

2 hours ago, slomo said:

The Knights Inn in Midland is fine and trail accessible. There is a sledding report on it here somewhere from a few years ago. Recently stayed at 02sled's favourite in town - Kings Inn - I  must have looked shabby - wanted a $200.00 pre-charge deposit on the Visa! Probably won't be back.

you don't look too shabby in your avatar. LOL!:lol:

5 hours ago, slomo said:

Wow! I've never been asked for a deposit and a couple of times gotten the key then paid hours later. Sometimes but not often they, husband and wife team have gone out and had someone fill in for them. I wonder if that happened to you. I did once and only once have this fill in person try to tell me the room was almost triple the rate.

Archived