Looking for Travel Cover

gsx6

Friend bought a used 2014 1200 Renegade and can’t find a cover. Wants to carry sled in the back of his pickup. 

Discontinued through BRP

Cover to fit a 2014 1200 Renegade XR Chassis with medium windshield with mirrors. 

Closer to peterborough the better 

Try KIMPEX  I have one that I bought a few years ago for my 1995 SkiDoo Grand Touring.  Fits good, but not like the factory ones.

https://www.kimpex.com/en-ca/products/snowmobile/accessories/covers/kimpex-snowmobile-cover

22 hours ago, gsx6 said:

Friend bought a used 2014 1200 Renegade and can’t find a cover. Wants to carry sled in the back of his pickup. 

Discontinued through BRP

Cover to fit a 2014 1200 Renegade XR Chassis with medium windshield with mirrors. 

Closer to peterborough the better 

Tell him to check for a 2017 in the XS chassis ... it'll probably still fit, and it's still the best cover you can get for trailering.  Anything else is basically junk compared to a proper OEM cover.

I have a skidoo part number for that cover.  Rev xr 1 up 280100147.  Have you checked dealers for old stock?

I googled it but it comes up as 09-11 XR body in eBay. I don't think there is a difference to the 14's.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived