FORUM SERVER MAINTENANCE - Friday after 11PM

Domino

This Friday after 11pm, the hosting company will be upgrading our server.  (Specifically the database server and PHP version).  This should help the forum run faster, however I'm not sure we will notice.

X3

Thank you Domino, all the forum sponsors and moderators for all you do for Ontario Conditions. It's the "Cats Azz" of snowmobile forums! LOL

8 minutes ago, gobills said:

Could not agree more this site is great, good advice on almost anything.  Except that Nunz guy!!

Can't trust anyone foolish enough to ride a Poo :grin:

Thanks for a great forum and place to hang out. 

6 hours ago, Nunz said:

Thanks for a great forum and place to hang out. 

X2 .   B)

Absolutely!

6 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Thank you Domino, all the forum sponsors and moderators for all you do for Ontario Conditions. It's the "Cats Azz" of snowmobile forums! LOL

Lets not get carried away here with all the Cat talk. Domino does DOO a great job.:right_on:

If anyone is looking for something to do after OC goes online Fri' night, you can do what I did tonight, singe the track cords on the sled (among a few other things) LOL

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

If anyone is looking for something to do after OC goes online Fri' night, you can do what I did tonight, singe the track cords on the sled (among a few other things) LOL

Already done it.

Archived