Bracebridge Sno X Races Dec' 16th

revrnd

http://snowcross.com/events/season-opener/

Does anyone know anything about this event or location? Talking to a friend and they were puzzled. Initially I thought the races were scheduled to be in Gravenhurst. 

Looks like the event was cancelled. I was going by the scehedule that they were handing out @ the T.O. sled show.

Link doesn't say anything about being cancelled

18 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Link doesn't say anything about being cancelled

This is a different/updated poster than the 1 have:

421091159_CSRASCHEDULE.thumb.jpg.e3ea3657894849603b6966af9cc96d9e.jpg

13 hours ago, revrnd said:

http://snowcross.com/events/season-opener/

Does anyone know anything about this event or location? Talking to a friend and they were puzzled. Initially I thought the races were scheduled to be in Gravenhurst. 

It’s a kids/first time racer regional event.  All the info is in your link.  No spectating.  I assume because there’s not enough parking.  Great to have this practice track though, they do a great job shaping it.  They also lowered the rates for racer kids this year. 

7C8EED35-AFA6-4394-B11C-2B9DD9AD98D8.jpeg

6 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

It’s a kids/first time racer regional event.  All the info is in your link.  No spectating.  I assume because there’s not enough parking.  Great to have this practice track though, they do a great job shaping it.  They also lowered the rates for racer kids this year. 

7C8EED35-AFA6-4394-B11C-2B9DD9AD98D8.jpeg

Thanks, I just got an update a few miuntes ago.

It was confusing as the poster had changed, etc, but nothing was noted online. A friend and I thought it would've been a good way to put in the afternoon. I won't be able to make the Lindsay race since I'll be in northern Ontario.

Archived