A

Turbo Doo

Very beastly.

That is quite a surprise!  Congratulations!  I really thought you were going turbo!

very nice ,an x with a real windshield .

Great looking sled Jeff! I like the real windshield.

37 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

That is quite a surprise!  Congratulations!  I really thought you were going turbo!

It sure is..If you ask Mrs. IQ TURBO,  she can attest to how much of a thought process was put into this..:huh:..

And as i stated. Next season is turbo season....

Very... cool... just add snow!

i held off ordering a turbo this year too because it wasn't available in a yellow MXZ,...  keeping my fingers crossed for BRP releasing a spring order yellow MXZ-X 900t 

nice 850 BTW

cheers

mike

Congrats Jeff,  hope u guys have a great season and that our paths cross at some point.

41 minutes ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

i held off ordering a turbo this year too because it wasn't available in a yellow MXZ,...  keeping my fingers crossed for BRP releasing a spring order yellow MXZ-X 900t 

nice 850 BTW

cheers

mike

Thanks Mike. I know where my Heart is, and its with that 900T, but I can patiently wait a year for some kinks to be worked out, as I know with ALL first year sleds, there will be, and I am also hoping for a little more then the advertised 150 horse...:evil2:..Maybe a 2020 900T R X package in some forum or another. 

13 minutes ago, Nunz said:

Congrats Jeff,  hope u guys have a great season and that our paths cross at some point.

Thanks Nunz. I am waiting to see your pics of that 850 Poo. That's another sled that's been in my mind... Hope our paths cross also this season.

Kim and I are very very anxious to begin riding..

Congrats on the new sled. Don't be surprised though, if the 900T performs better than 150hp suggests and better than most first year sleds.

Also wishing you a great season on a great looking sled.

19 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Thanks Mike. I know where my Heart is, and its with that 900T, but I can patiently wait a year for some kinks to be worked out, as I know with ALL first year sleds, there will be, and I am also hoping for a little more then the advertised 150 horse...:evil2:..Maybe a 2020 900T R X package in some forum or another. 

unfortunately i cant see them boosting HP for 2020 as it could seriously affect 850 sales not to mention piss off the current 900t owners, however a 129" skid & few more color choices would be nice 

cheers 

mike

Something has happened to this thread?

IQ, what is the bag that is @ the rear of the tunnel extension? I see you're already using a SR21 LINQ bag. Looking for something bigger w/o going to saddle bags.

ray-charles-i-cant-see-shit.jpg

On 11/25/2018 at 6:51 PM, IQ TURBO said:

It sure is..If you ask Mrs. IQ TURBO,  she can attest to how much of a thought process was put into this..:huh:..

And as i stated. Next season is turbo season....

So can I. LOL.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:25 PM, revrnd said:

Something has happened to this thread?

IQ, what is the bag that is @ the rear of the tunnel extension? I see you're already using a SR21 LINQ bag. Looking for something bigger w/o going to saddle bags.

Rev, heres a pic of the bags on the new sled...the Tunnel bag is Doos 40L bag 

Its in the Doo parts book. Between the glove compartment, the bag right behind the seat, and the 40L bag, its all i need for more then a few days of riding..The tunnel bag expands quite large to hold alot. Mrs. IQ TURBO has one on her 2018 Blizzard, and shes more then happy with it.. Holds all her stuff.

20181125_151957.jpg

20181125_151614.jpg

Archived