ICE In 2019

zoso

7 hours ago, Baylaker said:

No lake crossings for me until we get consistent colder temps. Conditions/temps are changing too rapidly lately. I’m not risking my life or the GFs just to ride.

Amen

They groomed right up to trout lake today which they do not do until it is ready to be staked so it should be staked by tomorrow.

kuqqyAb.jpg

Drove my car 2km out onto Nipissing yesterday for ice fishing opener.. broke trail on top of 12-14 inches of SOLID ice.

2 hours ago, atventure said:

kuqqyAb.jpg

Drove my car 2km out onto Nipissing yesterday for ice fishing opener.. broke trail on top of 12-14 inches of SOLID ice.

Iced in late november. I have been out on it when people had to use extensions to punch holes to fish. Great time of year to get laid off, have fun.

21 hours ago, zoso said:

Iced in late november. I have been out on it when people had to use extensions to punch holes to fish. Great time of year to get laid off, have fun.

Hell Yea! Was a canoe trip outfitter/guide all summer, now i'm ice fishing and snowmobiling.

Unfortunately looking for work though.

Looks like the bonfield club staked talon lake... guess where im heading today.. 

Anyone know how the ice may be out along the D106 near the Bass Lake/ Carpenter Lake areas???

Hoping we may be able to take a trip up in a couple weeks. But to get to the cabin we have to cross the ice, or take the ~13 mile trip to get in the back way by sled... no driving the truck right up to the cabin...

TY!!!

Archived