I.S.O. Hurricane Hindle Power Upgrade kit for my 09 nytro

2fast4u

If anyone has this kit that they would consider selling? I thinking of possibly installing one on my 2009 FX Nytro. Must be in good shape preferably with all the paper work it came with Thanks.

MY friend has the kit that he recently removed. I am sure he has all the parts required. He has a 2010 Nytro. I can get you a few pictures.

On 11/25/2018 at 6:49 PM, grover_yyz said:

MY friend has the kit that he recently removed. I am sure he has all the parts required. He has a 2010 Nytro. I can get you a few pictures.

Yea that would be great. You can pm me the info if you like Thanks grover_yyz

Here is a couple of pictures As you can see the weld is bad on the third picture.

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Thanks for the reply. what i was actually looking for is the whole upgrade kit like this one: 

https://www.hurricaneperformance.ca/products/power-sports-performance/hurricane-hindle-power-upgrade-nytro/

If I can find the other parts needed I might consider this if i can find someone to Tig Weld that up for me.  I'll see what i can dig up. Thanks again 

Ok, he has the electronic module as well. I can send a picture to you later during the weekend. Only reason he removed the system was he thought the exhaust was too noisy. Only to find the crack in the triple pipe joint. He ended up going back to a stock exhaust.

Jerry

Here is a picture of the module. If you are interested I will pm my friends number to you and you can get a hold of him.

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just sold a kit like this I had for my Nytro for $600.  Those pipes look pretty dented up, I wouldn't imagine they would affect performance to much, crack will definitely need to be tig welded.  Also with the hurricane kit you need the air filter box lid and have to drill another hole in the bottom of your air box since that's what Dave has the Powercommander programmed to run.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:16 AM, yamaha06 said:

I just sold a kit like this I had for my Nytro for $600.  Those pipes look pretty dented up, I wouldn't imagine they would affect performance to much, crack will definitely need to be tig welded.  Also with the hurricane kit you need the air filter box lid and have to drill another hole in the bottom of your air box since that's what Dave has the Powercommander programmed to run.

Wow, so much effort for a little performance. Its just not worth the money and time in my opinion.

Archived