eye in the sky

Wildbill

On 11/23/2018 at 8:42 PM, Wildbill said:

I have been told that the OPP will being using aerial surveillance on the trails this year. This sickens me 

Any links to this claim or did a buddy inform you?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay on the marked trail. Pretty simple. Dont fear the man, make the man fear YOU by learning your rights and articulating yourself clearly and cleanly and if for whatever reason you have to interact with an officer? SAY NOTHING and prepare immediately for court. FIGHT EVERY SINGLE CHARGE TO THE END EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!

Demand transcripts and appeal any losses. If each of us does this? WE WILL change this countries path within a year and for the better too.

The rights are ALL of ours to use and the money spent by bureaucracies is PUBLIC RECORD and must be accounted for. Hunt sledders some say? I say tread lightly or you might not like the snow storm you create.

Have a great fun safe season everyone. Stay frosty

4 hours ago, SRXChris said:

Any links to this claim or did a buddy inform you?

There was a presentation made at AGM 8n September regarding the use of aerial surveillance on OFSC trails this winter. I did not get the impression that it was an specific snowmobile initiative but part of some new technology the OPP has acquired that eliminates the needs for markers on the highway and a officer timing the vehicle.  The new technology works at night as well. The OPP will be employing a couple of helicopters in addition to their fixed wing aircraft. 

22 minutes ago, Big Pete said:

There was a presentation made at AGM 8n September regarding the use of aerial surveillance on OFSC trails this winter. I did not get the impression that it was an specific snowmobile initiative but part of some new technology the OPP has acquired that eliminates the needs for markers on the highway and a officer timing the vehicle.  The new technology works at night as well. The OPP will be employing a couple of helicopters in addition to their fixed wing aircraft. 

If this happens  and expands, the sport is dead.

15 hours ago, snapper said:

Rev, this is a joke,?right? I leave my hitch in the receiver all the time. Once had a girl who I think was texting and not paying attention hit the back of my truck at a 4-way stop. Luckily her brain engaged in time for her to hit the brakes. There was no damage to my truck, but her daddy’s BMW did not fare as well. 

Same here... drive defensively... leave your hitch in. Lined up at a stoplight to exit one of those Supercentres. It's Christmas time and the woman behind me doesn't stop. Likewise not any damage to the truck except some of the rust was scratched off the ball as it went through her grill and rad. Antifreeze leaking all over the ground and she says I don't know what I'm going to tell my husband... he needs the car for work tomorrow. It's also invaluable for people that park by braille.

14 minutes ago, Doogirl69 said:

It doesn't impact ice fishing as the MNRF use choppers to land on the ice and ticket them as needed. Usually zero tolerance. 

I speed every time I ride . If I start getting fined , see ya .

6 hours ago, Big Pete said:

Won't they still  need cops on the ground to write the tickets.

2 hours ago, zoso said:

I speed every time I ride . If I start getting fined , see ya .

I'm pretty sure a large percentage of sledders  speed. That's what makes it fun. You just have to be smart about it and pick your spots.

Remove speed limits. EVERY SINGLE RIDER agrees they are not practical or suitable.

Ayn Rand

image.jpeg.b369eaeee136f74a2dde89e8af558f1d.jpeg
“There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.”

12 hours ago, thetorches said:

Won't they still  need cops on the ground to write the tickets.

Yes they will work in tandem with officers on the ground. 

12 hours ago, thetorches said:

I'm pretty sure a large percentage of sledders  speed. That's what makes it fun. You just have to be smart about it and pick your spots.

with flying radar you can now expect a cruiser waiting at the road crossing 5km away from the spot you did 70kmh. this may be the straw.

34 minutes ago, crispy said:

Police State, dictator gov't. Its the Liberal/NPD dream

???????

6 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

???????

NDP leap Manifesto. Basically a plan where the gov't assumes all responsibility over the economy. The part they dont braodcast is this must be done by force, via police state. See Venezuela for example basically the same model. Are you going to simply hand over your sled and car and whatever else is deemed "toxic to social order" when the NDP plan takes power? Or are you going to raise challenge? Because challenge, is no longer legal. How does one uphold laws against people who dont cooperate? Police

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_Manifesto

As for the Liberals?

See specifically at 37 seconds. Dictatorships? ARE POLICE STATES, period.

Heres some information on how Ch i nah is policing its people

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-18/china-social-credit-a-model-citizen-in-a-digital-dictatorship/10200278?pfmredir=sm

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/20/backlash-at-chinese-university-shows-limits-to-surveillance.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-social-credit-system-flight-booking-blacklisted-beijing-points-a8646316.html

You guys are really bored. Why cant we just hold hands and all get along.

odie_bd.jpg

10 hours ago, zoso said:

with flying radar you can now expect a cruiser waiting at the road crossing 5km away from the spot you did 70kmh. this may be the straw.

I hope its only 70 kmh.

1 hour ago, thetorches said:

I hope its only 70 kmh.

That's just getting warmed up when riding w/ Denis LOL

You better leave your GPS @ home when you ride w/ us to Kap' & back home. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, revrnd said:

That's just getting warmed up when riding w/ Denis LOL

Whatcha talking about Willis ? :rotflmao:

Archived