Fortnine Parts Retailer

revrnd

For those that have/are posting about issues with RD "Royal Distributing" have non of you remember reading about my stories ??

I will miss a day, even a weekend riding just so I don't have to go there.

On 11/27/2018 at 7:39 PM, Puggz said:

hey folks, when you're posting feedback use the entire name.... RD..Royal Distributing.  these companies often have programs that search the internet for strings of text.. its a good way to ensure that the management/owner sees what's being said about their biz.

Maybe they'll do something, maybe they won't, but it ensures that they see it.

:D

They won't.

I didn't even walk through their booth at the sled show. I have heard they won't be back at the show next year

I use Fortnine for most of my motorcycle purchases and all my transactions have been great.

Even had a return on some luggage and it was easy peasy!

If you find it cheaper else where, Fortnine will price match.

Ordered some bearings online yesterday afternoon with royal.  Just showed up purolator.  Haven't opened the package yet to see if they are correct though

Bit off-topic, but I've been buying European made bearings from a company in Czech Republic. 

I go through a whack of bearings on the dirt bikes, and with all the warm weather riding, and road running, they're an annual thing. I toss them all.

Various grades, various brands, your choice, no Asian stuff.

I went with Dunlop for the 6205 bearings. ZKL for the numerous 6005. They're TUV rated, and appear to be better quality than the OEM stuff.

Shipping took 2 weeks, and was very reasonable.

Archived