Cochrane This Morning

02Sled

Capture.JPG.497b7a080eb85fff1535a70e0d81311f.JPG

With all the rain we need lots of cold before snow.

Groomers are expensive to get unstuck.

4 minutes ago, soupkids said:

With all the rain we need lots of cold before snow.

Groomers are expensive to get unstuck.

Indeed they are. A slight skiff of snow staying on the ground this early is a good sign though. It means the ground is getting cold. I am hoping to explore more this winter and spent some time talking to the people at the STP booth at the sled show yesterday. .

6 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Indeed they are. A slight skiff of snow staying on the ground this early is a good sign though. It means the ground is getting cold. I am hoping to explore more this winter and spent some time talking to the people at the STP booth at the sled show yesterday. .

If you are planning on getting up the way let me know and I will guide you around.

This is one of those teaser photos I'm hoping to see more and more of.

Time to rotate the toys around it the garage!

Bring on winter please.

This winter will be the most epic of all winters.  One that will get written into the history books and my kids kids will only dream about.  Why you may ask, well I have a guy coming to look at my assault this week.  If he buys it we will probably get a fresh dumping of snow that night

10 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

This winter will be the most epic of all winters.  One that will get written into the history books and my kids kids will only dream about.  Why you may ask, well I have a guy coming to look at my assault this week.  If he buys it we will probably get a fresh dumping of snow that night

Same assault you were just doing some pre-season work on?

What is next or taking the year off?

10 hours ago, stoney said:

Same assault you were just doing some pre-season work on?

What is next or taking the year off?

Yes, same assasult.  Kind of a spur of the moment sale.  A guy I know was looking for one so I threw him a price.  If he takes it good, if not, oh well.  I honestly don't know what I would get to replace it.  I had thought of waiting till spring to see what deals pop up.  If it ends up being an epic winter, I'll find something to tie me over.

Just saw on FaceCreep the same guy put a post looking for a snowcheck assault with 1000 miles or less.  I guess mine with 1500 miles was too much.  LOL

20 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

Yes, same assasult.  Kind of a spur of the moment sale.  A guy I know was looking for one so I threw him a price.  If he takes it good, if not, oh well.  I honestly don't know what I would get to replace it.  I had thought of waiting till spring to see what deals pop up.  If it ends up being an epic winter, I'll find something to tie me over.

Just saw on FaceCreep the same guy put a post looking for a snowcheck assault with 1000 miles or less.  I guess mine with 1500 miles was too much.  LOL

You never know. I was selling a 9.9 outboard with very little time on it. It just didn't have enough to get the 14 ft boat up on plane with the bow down and just one person. Especially if going into the wind. I priced it very fairly. A guy comes out, looks at it and tries to offer me way too little and borders on insulting. I'm not in panic to sell it. Just over a week later he comes back. Now I want $100 more. Guess what... he paid it. He found he couldn't get anything comparable elsewhere.

On 10/20/2018 at 11:27 AM, 02Sled said:

Capture.JPG.497b7a080eb85fff1535a70e0d81311f.JPG

Looks promising :)

Why aren't the trails open?

41 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

Why aren't the trails open?

I agree! I spent good money on a trail pass, why aren't the trails groomed and packed the second there is half an inch of snow!

11 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

And do not forget, lady driven for those 1500. lol

16 hours ago, Poo Man said:

I agree! I spent good money on a trail pass, why aren't the trails groomed and packed the second there is half an inch of snow!

oh boy....I can hear the bitching already lol

Archived