STALL MATS ON SALE AT TSC!!

Baylaker

Just thought I’d share, anyone with studs might want to consider these mats to protect your wood floors. 5x7x.5 for $48.00 regular $85.00! Get em while they last!

31 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Just thought I’d share, anyone with studs might want to consider these mats to protect your wood floors. 5x7x.5 for $48.00 regular $85.00! Get em while they last!

Good buy... they are great for the floor of the trailer. I cut them into strips the same width as the track with a heavy duty box cutter and a straight edge as a guide. It takes a few passes but it works. You can also use a jig saw. They've worked really well for me and are a huge savings over buying the very thin ones that they sell at Royal and other sled shops.  

Yeah and those are expensive at Royal...

23 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Good buy... they are great for the floor of the trailer. I cut them into strips the same width as the track with a heavy duty box cutter and a straight edge as a guide. It takes a few passes but it works. You can also use a jig saw. They've worked really well for me and are a huge savings over buying the very thin ones that they sell at Royal and other sled shops.  

A band saw would make quick work too. If anyone in my area is interested, PM.

Princess auto has trailer mats on sale also. Don't know how they compare to TSC mats. They are 3 x 4 x 1/2in.

the TSC ones are 4'x6'x3/4"

The one I picked up is 5x7x1/2 and I originally purchased a mat from them a few years ago and it was a 4x8x3/4

Archived