2019 Grand Touring 900 ace Turbo

johnsazzr

Was at my local dealer today.  Was surprised to learn the length of this machine is under 10feet....less than my ZR5000 LXR 129, which I ride mostly 2-up with my daughter. While I do have a wonderful Seatjack 2-up seat it is not heated and I have zero luggage capacity....and who doesn't want more power?   hmmm....might be time for an upgrade.

16 minutes ago, johnsazzr said:

Was at my local dealer today.  Was surprised to learn the length of this machine is under 10feet....less than my ZR5000 LXR 129, which I ride mostly 2-up with my daughter. While I do have a wonderful Seatjack 2-up seat it is not heated and I have zero luggage capacity....and who doesn't want more power?   hmmm....might be time for an upgrade.

Either that or get your daughter a sled of her own... a lot more fun than being a passenger.

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

Either that or get your daughter a sled of her own... a lot more fun than being a passenger.

She is the driver more than I..same on the 2 -up Canam ATV....it is far too hazardous to put her on her own sled in our area...Victoria Rail Trail is worse than  Hwy 400  on the weekend from Lindsay to Haliburton...

If you were happy with the ZR5000 then you'll be happy with the naturally aspirated 900 ace.  Save some big money and less chance of future trouble with the turbo.  It's a great motor.

Talked to a couple of dealers about trade...If I do upgrade this yr I will be keeping my sled for my daughter to use some of the time and  keep an eye on this 900..Looking at an ATV for her instead as she rides with me now on our CanAM  outlander 650 Max...she seems to enjoy that more than snowmobiling..

2 hours ago, johnsazzr said:

Talked to a couple of dealers about trade...If I do upgrade this yr I will be keeping my sled for my daughter to use some of the time and  keep an eye on this 900..Looking at an ATV for her instead as she rides with me now on our CanAM  outlander 650 Max...she seems to enjoy that more than snowmobiling..

How are you liking your Outlander Max 650? we are very impressed with ours so far...

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

How are you liking your Outlander Max 650? we are very impressed with ours so far...

Its great...bought it used with 50km on it 10 mths ago..now have 550 ice fishing and some trail riding ..always go with my daughter...she drives 70 % of the time...on easy and moderate trails I can sit back and relax....she enjoys it more than the sled so I have decided to loof for a small ATV for her..

Archived