Novi 2018

sledjunk

The Novi Snowmobile show is coming up November 2 - 4.

Just wondering if there is anyone else from here that is thinking of attending.

i know info was posted lat year about this about the Novi show

for those who dont remember, where is it ... 

cheers

mike 

3 hours ago, chez-nous cest skidoo said:

i know info was posted lat year about this about the Novi show

for those who dont remember, where is it ... 

cheers

mike 

Mike

The Novi Snowmobile Show is held at the Suburban Showcase in Novi, MI, just outside of Detroit.  Here is the 'official' link, https://www.snowmobileusa.com/ scroll to the bottom of the page.  The page is not very descriptive.

The show is about the size of the Toronto show, however, it is 90% sled related and most of the booths are selling booths with products and sale pricing, in many cases.  There are dealers there from all of the manufacturers, with plenty of OEM product.  A lot of the clothing is from previous years at clearance pricing.

It is a fun show to attend and I find it gets the juices flowing.

10 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Mike

The Novi Snowmobile Show is held at the Suburban Showcase in Novi, MI, just outside of Detroit.  Here is the 'official' link, https://www.snowmobileusa.com/ scroll to the bottom of the page.  The page is not very descriptive.

The show is about the size of the Toronto show, however, it is 90% sled related and most of the booths are selling booths with products and sale pricing, in many cases.  There are dealers there from all of the manufacturers, with plenty of OEM product.  A lot of the clothing is from previous years at clearance pricing.

It is a fun show to attend and I find it gets the juices flowing. 

I've been a few times when I lived in SW Ontario. I found it to be better than the Toronto show (more so when the dollar was on par). Agree with more deals on OEM product.

53 minutes ago, -crz- said:

I've been a few times when I lived in SW Ontario. I found it to be better than the Toronto show (more so when the dollar was on par). Agree with more deals on OEM product.

The exchange can be a killer on value. I've been traveling the US quite a bit lately and when it costs me $1.34 Cdn for $1 US I'm finding there's a lot of things that would net out to costing me more if I bought them in the US rather than at home.

We went with Sledjunk and his kids a couple of years ago and found even with the exchange rate the prices on the blowout gear were so low you were still really far ahead, For example we bought 4 pairs of Arctiva gloves that were regularly over $100 bucks and more so in Canada for $19 a pair. Klim boots were 50% cheaper there than you could buy them up here.

20 hours ago, sledjunk said:

The Novi Snowmobile show is coming up November 2 - 4.

Just wondering if there is anyone else from here that is thinking of attending.

I am planning to be there Friday evening.  Lots of booths selling stuff at good prices.

Archived