1st Wing Night coming up Friday Oct 5th

Start your long weekend with a trip to the clubhouse for Wings! Our monthly (October - March) Wing Night clubhouse fundraiser is open to everyone! First Friday of every month October to March. Wings, Fries and Beverages!

Date: Friday, October 5th

Time: 5:00pm - 10:00pm

Let's talk SNOW! Meet new sledding friends and non sledding friends!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED.... This is a 100% volunteer run event, so please be a sweetie and clean up/dispose of your dinner garbage in the various recycle and garbage bins around the room. When we work together we are one.

Join our club Membership - $10 per family - check your emails or ask at the club for a form. Membership gets you free season parking at the clubhouse to drop and ride as well as first notice by email when trails will be open. AND...you get to belong to a fantastic group of fun people!

See you Friday!

"Thank a volunteer. Become a volunteer!"

IMG_0794.JPG

49 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Big thanks to the club for putting on the wing night. Great time. Cannot wait for next time.. Nov 2...

Glad you enjoyed them Jeff!

• 4 weeks later...

Wing night this Friday at St. Clements S C. Lots of parking and say hello to the parking lot attendant Ed. He's the District 5 Volunteer of the Year for 2018.

3 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Wing night this Friday at St. Clements S C. Lots of parking and say hello to the parking lot attendant Ed. He's the District 5 Volunteer of the Year for 2018.

Kim and i will be for around 5pm. See you there PLC...

i hope to head over tonight.  First time coming to St Clements for wings

14 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Maybe see you there..

Probably wont be before 8

29 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

We are here. Its fairly busy...

Just leaving Monkton.  Ill be the tall bald guy wearing North Perth Fire Department clothing

Did you happen to find a lanyard with a few keys on it near table 12?  My son lost a lanyard with his school room key on it over the weekend

1 hour ago, Dave K said:

Did you happen to find a lanyard with a few keys on it near table 12?  My son lost a lanyard with his school room key on it over the weekend

I'll contact the fellow who would know.

2 hours ago, Dave K said:

Sent you a PM Dave.

• 4 weeks later...

Calendar says it should be wing night this coming Friday night the 7th of December. Gettin the 40 Creek drool!

On 12/4/2018 at 8:45 PM, IQ TURBO said:

PLC, the Dutchmans coming Friday night. Should be a few laughs.. We are planning on being there ON TIME.

See you there.

Wing Night at St. Clements clubhouse tonight. Opens at 5PM. Wings, fries and beverages.  They had 450 lb. of wings last month and ran out right at the end of the night.

6 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Wing Night at St. Clements clubhouse tonight. Opens at 5PM. Wings, fries and beverages.  They had 450 lb. of wings last month and ran out right at the end of the night.

See you there.  Last month I went with my boys, today its my daughters turn

Archived