OFSC Online Purchasing for 2018-2019

Blake G

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, grover_yyz said:

Well I purchased my permit. Site was easy to navigate. Added my newer sled and deleted my old sled. The hardest part of the process was finding my ownership. At the end of the snowmobile season I decided to always leave it in the pocket of my sled jacket. However; August is license renewal so I get it from the jacket pocket and forget to return it to the jacket pocket. Now I hunt for it for about a half hour. This now reminds me to return it again the jacket pocket.

Jerry

I'm like you. I keep it in the jacket pocket along with insurance. God help me if I take it out.

2 hours ago, slomo said:

Got a tracking email - supposed to be delivered today. Requires signature, so probably tomorrow.

I received the tracking email for the permit I ordered as well. Since mine is being delivered by regular mail there is no signature requirement.

28 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

I guess maybe I am getting old. Lol. Checked visa statements and it was $190 for last year. For 2016 all I could find was a statement for my classic pass purchase and it was $140 instead of the $150...

2016 early permits were $180.00 I believe.

I checked my Visa statement for October 2017. Permits were $190 each. $395 total. $190 X 2 = $380 + ($7.50 X 2) handling.

I checked my Visa statement for October 2016. Permits were $180 each. $375 total. $180 X 2 = $360 + ($7.50 X 2) handling

The price increased last year.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:36 AM, slomo said:

Got a tracking email - supposed to be delivered today. Requires signature, so probably tomorrow.

Got my tracking today.

Ordered permits Monday morning. Just received the shipping notice (regular shipping). Shipped today. Should arrive wednesday/Thursday. Also received a tracking number with the regular shipping. Doesn’t show anything but it migh5 be a little early at this point. 

Got 2 permits,  stickers, insurance, everything is ready, sled in truck, waiting for snow :)

1xehx7mavopvz.jpg

Got my 2 permits ,much easier this year 

On 10/6/2018 at 5:52 PM, Muskoka Man said:

x2

On 10/6/2018 at 5:52 PM, Muskoka Man said:

36 minutes ago, ontariof7 said:

x2

Is the actual process different or do you think it's quicker since you didn't do it @ the 11th hour?

My kinda color too! Now we just need snow fellas!

Got mine via regular mail. Simplest and fastest yet. Thing are looking up! Hope snow conditions will be too.

27 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Got mine via regular mail. Simplest and fastest yet. Thing are looking up! Hope snow conditions will be too.

It always snows here

Permits arrived today. Hope all the transactions go that smooth

Just now, RAMSOMAIR said:

What colour are the permits this year?

Green

15 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

What colour are the permits this year?

Neon Green

On 10/3/2018 at 8:00 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Purchased permits for existing sleds.  Will wait til I get the VIN/Plate info for new sled before purchasing the permit for it.

Sight added security questions in case you forget you password, who the heck came up with that list?

"What was the last name of your grade 3 teacher?"  LOL, feel sorry for the person who'd actually remember that.

Anyone who can remember their Grade 3 teacher's name can remember a stupid f&^g password.   I saw that question on another login and just shook my head.  I hate the challenge response questions.  I find them intrusive.

45 minutes ago, Domino said:

Anyone who can remember their Grade 3 teacher's name can remember a stupid f&^g password.   I saw that question on another login and just shook my head.  I hate the challenge response questions.  I find them intrusive.

I use Lastpass.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I use Lastpass.

#metoo

Talk about a bargain!!! I already have 620 kilometers on my 2018 trail pass and the trails aren't even open yet! Ha! Beat that Nunzio!

77790718_trailpassprogress.jpg.a3913b4dd09f3b7047afda23b8991554.jpg

Conditions not so good in Owen Sound. Damn glad I paid extra for the tracking - ordered October 1st and arrived (eventually) here today.

Archived