OFSC Online Purchasing for 2018-2019

Blake G

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the price actually go down $10? Swear I paid more last year. I agree on the $250 price, say you only get 25hrs of riding time in. That's still only $10/hr.

18 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

Did the price actually go down $10? Swear I paid more last year. I agree on the $250 price, say you only get 25hrs of riding time in. That's still only $10/hr.

Same price

Permits were $140 for classic last year, now they’re $150.

early bird was $180 last year, now they’re $190....they all went up $10!

14 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Really, I thought for sure they were the same. but did go up the year before.

1 hour ago, Baylaker said:

I should have bought my early bird permits where you did last year. I just looked up my Visa statement and the 2 permits I ordered on October 1, 2017 cost me a total of $395.00. Take away the $15.00 ($7.50 x 2) for the processing charge, divide by 2 and they each cost me $190.00 Same price as this year.

Just now, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I should have bought my early bird permits where you did last year. I just looked up my Visa statement and the 2 permits I ordered on October 1, 2017 cost me a total of $395.00. Take away the $15.00 ($7.50 x 2) for the processing charge, divide by 2 and they each cost me $190.00 Same price as this year.

Kijiji.

Prices are the same as last year.  They went to $190 last season.

Somewhere on the OFSC site it said you could log in and use your 'member' account to track the progress of your permit. Now, I am thinking you log in to where you purchased your trail pass and there is some sort of tracking indication - BUT there might be a separate place to find this information. Any info?

I do not wish to re-log in to the trail pass purchasing thing and jinx my trail pass purchase. I was not able during the purchase process to make a slight change to my mailing address - the one that was there would work - so I skipped that and battled on to the end. I did get an email confirmation.

Purchased permits for existing sleds.  Will wait til I get the VIN/Plate info for new sled before purchasing the permit for it.

Sight added security questions in case you forget you password, who the heck came up with that list?

"What was the last name of your grade 3 teacher?"  LOL, feel sorry for the person who'd actually remember that.

I’ll Have to double check but I’m almost positive I paid $180 last year....and no it wasn’t kijiji lol, nice try though!

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Purchased permits for existing sleds.  Will wait til I get the VIN/Plate info for new sled before purchasing the permit for it.

Sight added security questions in case you forget you password, who the heck came up with that list?

"What was the last name of your grade 3 teacher?"  LOL, feel sorry for the person who'd actually remember that.

my grade 3 teacher was my aunt:coffeenose:

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There are only a couple of teachers names I remember and that's because they were outstanding teachers and one because she was in her 20's and hot. My grade 3 teacher isn't one of those.

Svekers, Slaght, Hall, Hermiston, Clark, Stimson, Gillan, Whitehead.

I must be a lot younger than you guys.

3 minutes ago, Blake G said:

It may be an age thing... they say memory is the first thing to go. What were these names for?

50 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

There are only a couple of teachers names I remember and that's because they were outstanding teachers and one because she was in her 20's and hot. My grade 3 teacher isn't one of those.

I would never forget my Grade 6 teacher LOL

39 minutes ago, Blake G said:

I remember mine (one teacher moved a lot of grades & had her 3 times).

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

Certainly, we will never forget the hot ones.  

Middle name is Jethro.

5 hours ago, Blake G said:

Middle name is Jethro.

How are you on your guzintas.

Good at cyferin' with my my fingers and toes. Those 8 years in grade 3 came in mighty handy.

Well I purchased my permit. Site was easy to navigate. Added my newer sled and deleted my old sled. The hardest part of the process was finding my ownership. At the end of the snowmobile season I decided to always leave it in the pocket of my sled jacket. However; August is license renewal so I get it from the jacket pocket and forget to return it to the jacket pocket. Now I hunt for it for about a half hour. This now reminds me to return it again the jacket pocket.

Jerry

22 hours ago, slomo said:

Somewhere on the OFSC site it said you could log in and use your 'member' account to track the progress of your permit. Now, I am thinking you log in to where you purchased your trail pass and there is some sort of tracking indication - BUT there might be a separate place to find this information. Any info?

I do not wish to re-log in to the trail pass purchasing thing and jinx my trail pass purchase. I was not able during the purchase process to make a slight change to my mailing address - the one that was there would work - so I skipped that and battled on to the end. I did get an email confirmation.

Got a tracking email - supposed to be delivered today. Requires signature, so probably tomorrow.

I guess maybe I am getting old. Lol. Checked visa statements and it was $190 for last year. For 2016 all I could find was a statement for my classic pass purchase and it was $140 instead of the $150...

Archived