Helmet of choice

John mills

I have 2 modular from BRP ... a 2 and a 3. 

I honestly prefer the 2, as it has a better chin buckle setup than the newer version. Otherwise I love them both. No heated visor required when you use the breath box, even with a tall windshield on an XS chassis MXz. 

I have the bvs2 which I quite like and the Bell Mx9 with the electric shield which is my favorite for all around riding. 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:37 AM, Denis007 said:

I have 2 modular from BRP ... a 2 and a 3. 

I honestly prefer the 2, as it has a better chin buckle setup than the newer version. Otherwise I love them both. No heated visor required when you use the breath box, even with a tall windshield on an XS chassis MXz. 

X2

1 hour ago, zoso said:

I am very interested in the new BRP helmet.

my wife got one for her birthday, will be interesting to see how it peforms and as good as they have said it will.

Ive had HJC Modular helmets they were cold,  HJC plain helmet great helmets but the visors electric shields burn out way too fast.  Tried a MX style CKX titan this winter and after riding in minus 50 weather with one crazy buddy i can say that its the best helmet i have had.  I bought the extra electric goggles and i have not had to use them yet.  I did get a good balaclava to go with the set up as well.

I have had HJC's for years and the shields have always lasted until they were too scratched.  Usually transferred them to the new helmet as they were still good.

8 hours ago, sledjunk said:

I have had HJC's for years and the shields have always lasted until they were too scratched.  Usually transferred them to the new helmet as they were still good.

x2. The HGC's have been good to me.

I was just at Hayday's and the new Oxygen helmet from Ski-Doo were flying off the shelves. By Sunday they were gone at $599 US. I had both the Oxygen and BV2S in my hand and weight wise they were the same.

509 helmet with 509 goggles & Klim balaclava.  Good in -30 for me. Super light helmet.  Riding buddy got a Titan last year and loves it. If getting another lid I think I would try the Titan out next.  Absolutely nothing wrong with my 509! 

1 hour ago, GibsonNytro said:

509 helmet with 509 goggles & Klim balaclava.  Good in -30 for me. Super light helmet.  Riding buddy got a Titan last year and loves it. If getting another lid I think I would try the Titan out next.  Absolutely nothing wrong with my 509! 

I won't entertain any thing or web item/page that contains an area code.  Reminds me of idgits on standup sleds (except you of course Matt17 :D)

6 hours ago, GibsonNytro said:

Buddy I still cannot read this without remembering the guy at the gas station in Whitney in 89 . He just about fell over when you took your helmet off lol . 

Feedback from our sales 

Titan 70% ecstatic 20 % satisfied 10% not so much 

G Max 64s  almost 95% very happy and satisfied about 4% ok 1 % usually we had to find a way to help them often a minor issue but a minor issue becomes large if not dealt with often these were sold at a competitive store 3 of them last year still had the inner anti scratch liner installed and not taken off of the visor

Zoan generally acceptable performance but has compromises 

21 hours ago, Denis007 said:

I won't entertain any thing or web item/page that contains an area code.  Reminds me of idgits on standup sleds (except you of course Matt17 :D)

So I'm a idiot because I use a 509 helmet?  Cool Bud.  

16 hours ago, Wildbill said:

Buddy I still cannot read this without remembering the guy at the gas station in Whitney in 89 . He just about fell over when you took your helmet off lol . 

I think you have me and someone else mixed up. lol. But I think I know who you are talking about, I ride with him.

5 hours ago, GibsonNytro said:

So I'm a idiot because I use a 509 helmet?  Cool Bud.  

Dude, don't read stuff into that post, I said it reminds me of.... however if you are as described above, well, so be it.

Archived