Big Bear Restaurant Hawk Junction

Nunz

Just saw on FB that it is reopened and the owner will be opening year round, great news for us sledders in that area..

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

Just saw on FB that it is reopened and the owner will be opening year round, great news for us sledders in that area..

Great to hear.  Definitely missed it last season.

Thanks Nunz.

9 minutes ago, AC+YA said:

Great to hear.  Definitely missed it last season.

Thanks Nunz.

lol, I was waiting for you to comment, I figured if anyone would have missed eating there it was you. Hope to see you and Paige this winter!!

2 hours ago, Nunz said:

lol, I was waiting for you to comment, I figured if anyone would have missed eating there it was you. Hope to see you and Paige this winter!!

Service may be faster now? 

Think there was a party with like 30 people out of Wawa the night we stopped.  That was a warm weekend and not the best conditions, but still not too bad a trip down to Halfway that day.

Good chance we will see you guys sometime this season.  The trail finally opened up to Longlac, so maybe a ride out of Dub or Hearst would be nice.  It was a nice ride both times I went over there last season.  If you have a couple extra gallons of gas you can even play a little along the way.  Say hi to your wife.

That's great news we were by there last month on the side by side wasn't open then I was starting to wonder if it was going to happen 

Archived