Season 2019

How did the trails survive the rain and warm weather yesterday?   I'm wondering if the trails will be too frozen to ride tomorrow.

Trails were in good shape, I rode the 131, 132, 134, 136 & 137, MLSC 193 and A-trail. We did get a  little snow last night & today, which helped.

Last weekend, the trails were just awesome.  Looking forward to another.

Time will tell, warm today and warm again tomorrow with maybe rain!

Well, no rain this weekend...all snow!  Hanging/broken branches abound and some downed trees.  I had to back track due to a tree fallen across the 137.

Screenshot_20190331-213427.png

P_20190331_090832.jpg

P_20190330_171317.jpg

P_20190330_171330.jpg

P_20190331_085610.jpg

Edited by Grimm
Spelling
  • Like 1

Grimm, Thanks for the update & pictures.  Volunteers are back out working on the trails today.  Thanks again KC

• Like 1

As they say all good things must come to an end. After just over three full months of tremendous snowmobile riding it is once again time to say that all North Renfrew Snowmobile Association trails are officially closed for the 2019 season.

We could not have done this without the assistance of our local landowners, the surrounding towns and businesses, club volunteers which prepared, maintained and groomed the trails to perfection and of course you our supporting permit purchasers.

Starting in the near future, plans will be underway for the 2020 season so if anyone is interested in assisting the NRSA feel free to contact us. Contact info can be found at www.nrsa.ca 

Thank you once again to everyone. Have a safe summer from the NRSA team.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KCC said:

As they say all good things must come to an end. After just over three full months of tremendous snowmobile riding it is once again time to say that all North Renfrew Snowmobile Association trails are officially closed for the 2019 season.

I was fortunate enough to ride these great trails on family day weekend - thank you!

• Like 1