2nd Annual Summer Sucks Party-

Nunz

Thanks to all of you for attending it certainly was a great day and fun times.. it’s funny everyone looks so much smaller without their snowsuits on.. Catinental they arrived right after you left I think they passed you on the road lol.. 

A1F69683-DC29-462E-A080-56D9B280CB8F.jpeg

Thanks to Karen and Nunz for being such great hosts.  It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones!

58 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

Thanks to Karen and Nunz for being such great hosts.  It was great to see old friends and meet some new ones!

Sorry Nunz that we had to bail John had a kart race for the first time in 4 years and he rocked 

We had a great day as well.  Thanks again to you  and karen for having a great get together.  It was great seeing everyone.  Kids had a blast as well.  See you soon and think snow!

Thanks to great hosts and for putting faces to some more OCers.

And the weather co-operated this year :-)

3 hours ago, Wildbill said:

hey sledjunk remeber the party at our place? huge rain and yet it worked

Yeah.  Yesterday morning I was looking for Nunz's address so I went searching on here.  First thread that came up was started by Mother Christmas about the Parry Sound get together.  Brought back some great memories!

Sitting in the big white trailer, marshmallow gun fights, etc.

7 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Yeah.  Yesterday morning I was looking for Nunz's address so I went searching on here.  First thread that came up was started by Mother Christmas about the Parry Sound get together.  Brought back some great memories!

Sitting in the big white trailer, marshmallow gun fights, etc.

the local seagulls had a treat after that one .

Archived