2nd Annual Summer Sucks Party-

Nunz

You are all invited to attend our 2nd Annual Summer Sucks waiting for Snow get together..

Saturday August 4th from 3pm till whenever it ends..

We will be hosting a bbq with burgers and dogs, Bring your own booze and a comfy chair to sit by the bonfire later on.

Please reply on this thread if you are planning on attending!!

495 Alexander Street, Gravenhurst.

Nunz & Karen

summer sucks.jpg

I'll drop by Nunz. Might be a little hard on the carbides.

Just checking the social events calendar and low and behold we will be in Gravenhurst on that particular weekend!

I will make the appropriate arrangements, in order to attend.

Thank you muchly for the invitation

I will mark it on my calendar!

The wife is working so I might show up on the bike if the weather supports the ride.

15 hours ago, Blake G said:

I'll drop by Nunz. Might be a little hard on the carbides.

We know you want to get to 7000k.  :D These will help you along the way and get to the party.

See you there!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&ei=eK4jW6X9MozZzgKl_5-YAg&q=asphalt+skis&oq=asphalt+skis&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.12..35i39j0j0i22i30l3.2747.4392..5391...0....160.1203.0j9......0....1.........0i71.39EjyUDxt1Y%3D#imgrc=toCql2FyW6EnxM:

Hopefully I'll be able to make it over this year. :)

We had a great time last year.

Can't attend this year :( 

See the gang at the fall sled show.

• 2 weeks later...

I have marked this date on my calendar. Nunz you might recall that you and I met at StOnge this spring and had a snowmobiling chat. My name is Chuck (snowbiz) and I would love to meet all the passionate riders that I might be able too hook up with for a ride during the upcoming season and / or beyond. I will travel to Gravenhurst on my motorcycle so I will arrive with no booze and no lawn chair. If I'm lucky, Carol will come along with me. 

Hope to see Y'all then

Chuck 

Sounds great guys, looking forward to seeing you all!! at this point I think we are at 20-30 guests for the party, Snowbiz don't worry about a chair there will be many extras and lots of beverages. Blake can you drive your sled up the lawn so not to scratch the interlocking drive, lol...

Nunz

Nunz. I think I have cleared all my doctor schedules and my wife says we are going if you will have us. The only problem might be her job. Every 10 minutes there is a new plan. Hhhmmmmm. I might wind up going by myself. No browny points there. lol

• 4 weeks later...

Nunz is waiting for us.....

He's up now. I drove by his house a few minutes ago and saw him outside in his pajamas, firing up his sleds! 

lol we are all ready for u guys!! Lots of burgers and Doo dogs !! See u guys soon that are attending..

15 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

... any Cat dogs?

Of course they will be the ones all burnt. Lol

8C84AACA-178A-4D02-9BAB-71B812E689B6.jpeg

E2EDA022-066F-4117-BAA1-F3D4B5ACC563.jpeg

Just got home from Karen and Nunz place. I wish to extend our most sincere thanks for the graciousness and the hospitality this couple extended to all of us at the gathering. I am sure all who attended will agree. Great company and conversation. ( with a few lies and a little bs thrown in )

It was great to have discussion and put a face to the OCers who attended and the common topics that we have interest in. I haven't seen Blake or Nunz in 2 years but it was just like we were continuing a recent conversation. I am sure the others will speak up with the same appreciation as we have.

Thanks Karen and Nunz. Cheers

p.s. Keep the black ( rubber )  side down.

Nunz and Karen: thank you for hosting your second annual get-together. Much appreciated! 

Enjoyed the conversations with you and Karen, as well as with Sledjunk, Revrnd, Catinental Couch and Laura,  The Navigator,  GoBills and family, Muskoka Cat Guy, Mr Amendola, Brappman, and all the other hardcore summer-haters. Also loved the cheeseburgers and salad, doo dogs, butter tarts, and the Ski-Doo cake with your foot print on it. Looking forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Archived