I quit

soupkids

I fell of the wagon this week but back on again.

Been a really bad couple of weeks for Me, not sure how it's all going to shake out.

On 5/16/2018 at 1:22 PM, Poo Man said:

I heard they are trying to match current prices in an attempt to reduce that. Government weed is also going to be regulated with respect to thc content so you know what your getting.

Not to mention, I heard on the news the other day that street Marijuana is getting laced with Fentanyl in some areas.  I don't use it, but that would be a good reason for me to buy it from a Govt run store

• 4 weeks later...

it takes a while quitting cold turkey. it took me numerous tries (like years) to quit. im going on 3-4 years now....cant remember which one it is to be honest. lol I smoked for about 16 years. I remember as a kid we used to take half smoked butts out of my buddies moms ashtray and fire those up. oh the headrush we used to get!! lol

once you do finally quit youll feel like a king that's conquered the world! I still enjoy the smell of a lit cigarette from time to time. but I don't don't have the 

urge to ask people for one anymore. you can do it, keep trying and don't give up and you will end up quitting. it just takes a bunch of tries. they say its harder to quit than heroine...

Archived