Marmora - Ted Bonter Marine Fire

revrnd

My son could see the smoke a mile away.

Bought our first ATV there back in 1987.

My Rzr was just getting towed in by mechanics when they spotted smoke. It is still sitting in their yard with the transmission out of it. I got their too late to push it into the flames. All the new parts were in shop and are toast. Likely be weeks before I see it run.

I got their too late to push it into the flames.

LOL

Have you considered having it serviced at another dealer? It could be months before they're even able to start rebuilding.

I spoke with a mechanic there. He expected to have a temp location by Monday. I would like to at least keep those guys working if possible.

Sad:-(

I'm not implying anything here but I know Polaris is mandating to all dealers to have x# sq feet of showroom space for sleds as well as total facelift for showrooms

20 hours ago, soupkids said:

I'm not implying anything here but I know Polaris is mandating to all dealers to have x# sq feet of showroom space for sleds as well as total facelift for showrooms

Aren't pretty much all the manufacturers doing that and haven't they been doing that for a very long time?

A long long time ago Sturgeon Point Marina in Wasaga Beach was a skidoo dealer. A couple of low snow winters and they had LOTS of left over inventory having hardly sold any. Skidoo told them you have to take X number of sleds to remain a dealer. They parted ways.

7 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Aren't pretty much all the manufacturers doing that and haven't they been doing that for a very long time?

More pushing these days

Archived