ANGRYMAN SNOW DESIGNS TAIL RACK.

polarispete

I have an ANGRYMAN SNOW DESIGN rear Tail Rack for Sale. This is a carrying rack that fits on the Tail of any Polaris 2011-19 Pro or AXYS, Rush Switchbac, Pro S or ProX Chassis. This is a very well built rack that attaches using existing bolts. Has a Plate that bolts on that allows the use of a Gas Container or the Polaris Lock n Ride cargo Bag #287873. These rack sell for $259 plus shipping. I will sell mine for $150.

I could have used that today, when delivering some cornbread and fried chicken from the grocery store to my parents' house. I steered with one hand while holding a plastic bag in the other. Rather unprofessional for a man of my stature.

Could you post a picture 

Soupkids- just type in Angryman snow designs. All the pics and info are on his website.

• 2 months later...
On 4/15/2018 at 4:06 PM, Blake G said:

I could have used that today, when delivering some cornbread and fried chicken from the grocery store to my parents' house. I steered with one hand while holding a plastic bag in the other. Rather unprofessional for a man of my stature.

At first reading, I thought your takeout order was so large ... you needed a rack :)

Have a great summer!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived