Anyone else out inthe Missing Link this weekend?

manotickmike

Weird... I've only ever seen photos of that when antlers get caught between two trees...  Too bad..poor guy.  

So...  did you cut yourself a nice roast or anything? :-)

11 minutes ago, paulslund said:

Weird... I've only ever seen photos of that when antlers get caught between two trees...  Too bad..poor guy.  

So...  did you cut yourself a nice roast or anything? :-)

I am sure someone will drag it out with a tow rope. Would be cheap dog food for a few weeks. 

I'm not sorry I missed that.

I did see:

Some poor sled's last ride ended here...

IMG_20180414_163210.jpg

These cool guys, at a nice waterfront spot along the 197. Hi guys!

P1000773.JPG

And my TRUSTY Apex's last ride on an open trailer, ever, and likely it's last ride as my sled.

IMG_20180415_165514.jpg

11 hours ago, Grimm said:

I went for a rip on the Missing Link trails yesterday for what may be the last hurrah.  While there is plenty of snow on the trails and pretty smooth too, it's the sections where the sun is hitting the trail hard and where the trail runs along side a plowed road that are suffering.  With all the rain forecast in the area for Monday and the warmer temps, I can't see the trails being open beyond today.

While this sledding season started off so poorly, it was this area that kept me riding and next year, the money for my trail pass will be going to the Missing Links Snowmobile Club.  Hats off to them!

Good call. 

Archived