For Sale Polaris Hardsided Saddlebags/Liners

I just sold my sled and now have a LIKE NEW set of the POLARIS Hardsided Lock and Ride Saddlebags with the Waterproof Liners.Therse were used 3 times. I bought a new Assault and they will not fit. In order to use these you must have the Aluminum Rear Cargo Rack installed so these just snap in. My price is $200 US Dollars. I can ship them or if anyone is coming over the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge in the future I can meet them there. Thanks. Pete

These will fit any Pro Ride Chassis or AXYS .No straight Tunnels. The sled has to have the Uncoupled Suspension.These were on my 2014 Switchback.As long as you have the Aluminum Rack that uses the Polaris Lock and Ride

Fastening System these will fit right on.These are the exact Saddlebags that have come Standard on the Polaris Adventurer Sledsfrom 2012 to 2019.These Saddlebags are shown on the Polaris Website ( CANADA) with the Part Number #2878720. The Rack you need to have ( common rack here) is # 2878721. Price for these Saddlebags are $494.00 Canadian Funds.$200 US is a great savings for someone.

Edited by polarispete
mis-spelling

• 3 months later...

Hope all are having a great Summer. I still have these hard saddlebags for sale.Save yourself a couple hundered over new because these are just like new.

• 3 years later...