Winter 2.0

soupkids

2 hours ago, tricky said:

That's a Versys 1000. That version(two) has been almost identical since 2015, but is still not common on roads around here.

I figured you would have bought an Africa Twin?   I know where there is a nearly new one collecting dust in Campbellville.  :(

Scott, he thought he had that one sold, even had a deposit, and then the 'buyer' called him up looking for his deposit back. Said he was getting a divorce and needed the money. Go figure - could only happen with our buddy.

Parry Sound this morning 

20180407_104601.jpg

2 hours ago, andreyboater said:

Parry Sound this morning 

Yep...... and a perfectly good sledding opportunity fouled by  township plow truck drivers....

5ac8ff8336b2e_IMG_3277(Medium).thumb.JPG.2544e7ccdd54474e59ca0cf587c6b76f.JPG

Should have tried your typical early-bird start?

3 minutes ago, gobills said:

Where was all this snow in Feb? ??  What a weird winter spring.

My thoughts exactly!

Still riding...

FB_IMG_1523311508563.jpg

FB_IMG_1523311670503.jpg

FB_IMG_1523311631802.jpg

13 hours ago, catinental couch said:

I reminisce an old saying that I thought of when I saw the sign in the upper right corner of the back window of that truck.

Born free;

Taxed to death

At-home child birth sure has it'a advantages.

My daughter was 3 before we had her paid off....

1 hour ago, Ox said:

At-home child birth sure has it'a advantages.

My daughter was 3 before we had her paid off....

a problem we don't have north of the border!

we just have to come up with the $$$ to pay the taxes!

51 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

a problem we don't have north of the border!

we just have to come up with the $$$ to pay the taxes!

Lots of places around the world where you have to pay up to get taken care of. Friends son was born when they were living in Oklahoma. They started saving money to pay for the hospital when they first started talking about starting a family.

I collapsed in pain in the emergency room. Acute pancreatitis. They took by gall bladder out, 9 days in hospital. The only bill I got was for the TV in the room.

17 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Lots of places around the world where you have to pay up to get taken care of. Friends son was born when they were living in Oklahoma. They started saving money to pay for the hospital when they first started talking about starting a family.

I collapsed in pain in the emergency room. Acute pancreatitis. They took by gall bladder out, 9 days in hospital. The only bill I got was for the TV in the room.

Our system here is good no doubt, could it be better yes, do people abuse it (some do no doubt).  We are all paying 450 to 900 a year extra for health care in our payroll taxes currently.  They tacked that on about 7 years ago or so, since I remember my contract at work covering the extra health care payment. 

Archived