Gas mileage suggestion

andreyboater

I'm going to Gowganda from Wanapitei Lake and look's like I will take a gas at Rock's place.

ITG shows its 175 km to Gowganda, just wonder how is a trails there?

I ride 2017 1200 grand touring, is it good idea to take extra gas tank or  I will be fine?

Honesty don't like to take a spare tank, it's bulky, but also wouldn't like to stuck nowhere with empty tank. Thank's   

7 minutes ago, andreyboater said:

I'm going to Gowganda from Wanapitei Lake and look's like I will take a gas at Rock's place.

ITG shows its 175 km to Gowganda, just wonder how is a trails there?

I ride 2017 1200 grand touring, is it good idea to take extra gas tank or  I will be fine?

Honesty don't like to take a spare tank, it's bulky, but also wouldn't like to stuck nowhere with empty tank. Thank's   

Your sled should do 175 km. very easily on one tank of fuel in normal conditions.  A107C from a few km's. east of the C trail right through to Elk Lake hasn't been groomed since at least last weekend (groomer down) and will not be groomed anymore this winter according to reports here in the main clubhouse forum on OC.

Thank you but look's like groomer is not down base on this thread...

Untitled.png

Just spoke to Auld Reekie lodge was told groomer will be out tonight.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, andreyboater said:

Thank you but look's like groomer is not down base on this thread...

Untitled.png

I was basing my comment from a post further up the thread you copied above.

Fill up at Rocky's an you will be fine to get to Gowganda. We did it earlier this year with Sidewinders and had no problem to make it. Urs at Auld Reekie is the groomer operator up there and great person for advice.

Thank's

Archived