2018 Barrie Spring Preview

revrnd

3 mins till show opens and there are 20 in line waiting

gotta love snowmobiler passion 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Be careful. Murphy may be lurking just around the corner and then Karma may attack from your blind side. lol

15 minutes ago, reevester said:

tenor-3.gif

Somebody should kick the crap out of that SOB until he can't get back up

4 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Somebody should kick the crap out of that SOB until he can't get back up

X 2...effing idiot!  Cruelty to animals is NOT funny.

I'm sure it's fake, can't see a cat flying that far with a boot. 

Being an A-hole about switching brands and telling people to watch out for Murphys law and karma is ok though? 

Ran into a pair of brothers that I hadnt seen in several years & DooDaDave.

What is up w/ the purple that Cat is using or the blue & lime green on the Yamacats? I dont mind a blue & white Yammi which most of us are used to.

4 hours ago, reevester said:

I'm sure it's fake, can't see a cat flying that far with a boot. 

Being an A-hole about switching brands and telling people to watch out for Murphys law and karma is ok though? 

Sorry you take things written in a way that was not intended. It was not written to offend you. See my previous posts on the subject.

10 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

I have no issue with the 4 yr warranty Polaris offers

way better than the 1 yr we use to get and only 6 month we use to get on atvs

Yes but will they cover anything. Seems sleds it is abuse or wear and tear? 

10 hours ago, Sledguy74 said:

3 mins till show opens and there are 20 in line waiting

gotta love snowmobiler passion 

You had to get there early to get a parking spot...

10 hours ago, gobills said:

take lot of pics and post 

Get the blue. It looks really good and will be better on snow I bet. 

Screenshot_20180324-203422.png

I forgot to mention poked IQ & said hello. Didn't get a chance to talk.

Had a great time at the show with my buddy 14Snow... Nice to see you again Revrnd,  sorry we did not get a chance to chat, and great chatting with Fire242, always a pleasure Glenn. And also nice to see the Evil twin sister Good. Nice to see you guys again.  Was great to see all the new iron. I’m glad I had a chance to try on the new Oxygen helmet. The Dutchman and I have one each on order. Sounds like dealers are only allowed 12 each. Glad ours are ordered.  Also there is something snowchecked for myself as of this afternoon. Thanks leatherdales.....:D:drool-1::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer:...

16 minutes ago, reevester said:

Get the blue. It looks really good and will be better on snow I bet. 

Screenshot_20180324-203422.png

:icon_pics:

The blue is sweet but the lime/black i what i love/ordered:cheers::snow-141:

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 8.22.08 PM.png

8 minutes ago, gobills said:

:icon_pics:

The blue is sweet but the lime/black i what i love/ordered:cheers::snow-141:

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 8.22.08 PM.png

It's going to be sweet dude.I was just smitten when i seen it and seeing the motor was nice too. I'm sure we will catch up next season. 

58 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Had a great time at the show with my buddy 14Snow... Nice to see you again Revrnd,  sorry we did not get a chance to chat, and great chatting with Fire242, always a pleasure Glenn. And also nice to see the Evil twin sister Good. Nice to see you guys again.  Was great to see all the new iron. I’m glad I had a chance to try on the new Oxygen helmet. The Dutchman and I have one each on order. Sounds like dealers are only allowed 12 each. Glad ours are ordered.  Also there is something snowchecked for myself as of this afternoon. Thanks leatherdales.....:D:drool-1::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer:...

Maybe see you @ the show in Toronto this fall.

2 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

We will be there. It was nice to say hi today..:)

I needed help. One of the guys I was taling to is an electrician & the nephew w/ me is an apprentice sparky.

10 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Fire242 glen that runs a sweeping buisness? 

Back on turbo again I see. 

Was nice to see all 4 brands again

that SRX is one pretty looking machine

If i ever decided to go back to a 4 stroker that would be the one. 

My wife loves that pink ribbon edition switchback

11 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Was great to chat with you and Frank also Jeff.

So the spring show has moved to Barrie now?

We went to the spring show in Mississauga back in .... 2001

Don't cross that direction too often, and the girl in the chicken coups gave us a hard time about guns when we came through. I didn't git it.... Doo you have guns with you? No. Doo you have guns at home? Of course! (would you trust anyone that didn't?)

It was prolly a cpl yrs later when I realized why she gave us the 40 questions, when I noticed the NRA sticker in the corner of my windshield. LOL! Oh well ....

I don't recall anyone giving me all those questions at The Soo? And I've crossed there too many times to count. 

Did git in a bit of an issue with pepper spray of all things tho. 

Seems that it's OK if it says "for use agginst bears". But if'n it doesn't say that - we apparently are fix'n to hold up a bank with it?

I sure like the colour scheme on that calico Doo Revnegade!

12 minutes ago, Ox said:

So the spring show has moved to Barrie now?

We went to the spring show in Mississauga back in .... 2001

Don't cross that direction too often, and the girl in the chicken coups gave us a hard time about guns when we came through. I didn't git it.... Doo you have guns with you? No. Doo you have guns at home? Of course! (would you trust anyone that didn't?)

It was prolly a cpl yrs later when I realized why she gave us the 40 questions, when I noticed the NRA sticker in the corner of my windshield. LOL! Oh well ....

I don't recall anyone giving me all those questions at The Soo? And I've crossed there too many times to count. 

Did git in a bit of an issue with pepper spray of all things tho. 

Seems that it's OK if it says "for use agginst bears". But if'n it doesn't say that - we apparently are fix'n to hold up a bank with it?

I sure like the colour scheme on that calico Doo Revnegade!

Probably the Soo staffers see a lot more hunters entering Canada there. Anyone crossing in from Buffalo or Detroit w/ guns is up to no good in their eyes.

On 2018-03-25 at 7:30 AM, Viperules700 said:

Fire242 glen that runs a sweeping buisness? 

Back on turbo again I see. 

Don't think this is the same Glen. 

Sounds like you're talking about Glen's Sweeping located just west of Barrie. I worked at the firehall with his son... great guys!

Archived