2018 Barrie Spring Preview

revrnd

Any OCers going? The nephew & I are going over Sat' to look @ the new 'colours' & then heading over to Cabelas.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be there Friday night then going for dinner somewhere, need to see what the new sled looks like in person.

Change of plans and going Friday as well now.

Will take some pics for those who can't make it. Let me know if anyone wants to see anything specific, as I'm really only going to see two models.

1 minute ago, Basketcase said:

Will take some pics for those who can't make it. Let me know if anyone wants to see anything specific, as I'm really only going to see two models.

Would like pictures of the Grand Touring Limited...much appreciated Basketcase!

1 hour ago, Basketcase said:

I'm going to Virginia this weekend would like picture of renegade ace 900 turbo if they have one there. Cheers! 

12 hours ago, Spanky said:

there was just a post added on doo talk of this sled great write up and pics if you are interested.  it is under gen 4 wide body, and the post is static look at gen 4 GT

10 hours ago, cookster said:

there was just a post added on doo talk of this sled great write up and pics if you are interested.  it is under gen 4 wide body, and the post is static look at gen 4 GT

Saw it, thanks Cookster!  I'm PembrokeStratos285XL over there in that thread on DooTalk.

Saturday afternoon if I can make it.

Side (half) view or full frontal :-P

ALMOST asked White Dragon if I could sit on his Polaris last weekend. Just looked so......planted. As if the Polaris rode on rails.

Didn't think I could take the ..you know, you know..so resisted the request. Great looking sled, WD and Bill.

Hope the pics if black lime sleds show up, gobills.

Met my fellow season ticket Buffalo Bills holder tonight to 'collect' re season tickets. We're pumped. Go Bills.

5 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Met my fellow season ticket Buffalo Bills holder tonight to 'collect' re season tickets. We're pumped. Go Bills.

Tslking about misery likes company...

OMG!

The restaurant (who am I kidding, pub) where we exchanged funds on the Buffalo Bills endeavor is owned by a Steelers fan. "University of Steelers' certificate on the wall! Owner was in a Steelers jersey!

He (like revernd) felt sorry for us. Started asking us intelligent questions (unlike revernd Lol). "Didn't you just lose your starting QB? blah blah blah.

Met this great chap halfway through.. Henderson. Olympic sailor. Daughter, also a sailer, also showed up. Did our best against Team Pittsburgh. 

Henderson might have been pissed because I don't sail. Drive a stinkpot or something ...

Anyhow...go bills!

9 minutes ago, gobills said:

Going to be a good year.  

Amen, brother.

Growing up watching Channel 7, Buffalo is an easy target. I have friends from Lancaster & Cheektowaga & bug them all the time.

1 hour ago, gobills said:

If someone can take a few pics of the Polaris black lime sleds i would appreciate it.  Don't think i can get up there.  Thanks

Screenshot_20180323-223316.png

Looks more like black lemon to me. :lol:

28 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

It will be the best looking sled on snow, add my good looks as a rider and it's a home run for Polaris.  :coffeenose:

32 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

Comes with a 4 year lemon warranty. 

14 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

Comes with a 4 year lemon warranty. 

Why aren,t more sledders demanding a real warranty, based on miles, or running time, instead of a warranty that expires 3 out of the 4 years, expiring in a nice warm garage?

For the crazy prices sledders pay for these winter toys, is it to much to ask for a real warranty, that doesn,t expire while the toys sit ? 

I have no issue with the 4 yr warranty Polaris offers

way better than the 1 yr we use to get and only 6 month we use to get on atvs

On 2018-03-21 at 7:38 PM, Spanky said:

On 2018-03-21 at 9:23 PM, tireless said:

I'm going to Virginia this weekend would like picture of renegade ace 900 turbo if they have one there. Cheers! 

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4856.jpg

IMG_4854.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

1 hour ago, reevester said:

It will be the best looking sled on snow, add my good looks as a rider and it's a home run for Polaris.  :coffeenose:

Be careful. Murphy may be lurking just around the corner and then Karma may attack from your blind side. lol

Archived