Fuel in Searchmont?

MR WEEZ

There isn’t anymore is there? Didnt the place burn down. 

10 minutes ago, MR WEEZ said:

There isn’t anymore is there? Didnt the place burn down. 

No fuel at all. Everyone has been either carrying fuel if you leave from soo or option b is start at driftwood inn and Karl will watch your stuff like ski says start with a full tank and bring extra fuel if you want to ride, when you return back. 

Last year I filled up in Goulis River and made it to Halfway on a Viper but my buddy is worried about his mileage. I don’t think he has to worry leaving from Whitman Dam Rd. 

5 minutes ago, MR WEEZ said:

Last year I filled up in Goulis River and made it to Halfway on a Viper but my buddy is worried about his mileage. I don’t think he has to worry leaving from Whitman Dam Rd. 

Carry a 5 dollar sphion from crappy tire. Saved someone's butt a few times and if you end up having to tow a sled, can transfer fuel. I buy the one with plastic hand pump built in. 

That way if he runs out you can transfer fuel to his sled too. One time had a buddy run out 5 miles before station. I went and filled up and came back and transferred some fuel. Saved the day.,

10-4 I always carry a syphon. He also has a fuel caddy so we should be good. I’ve done this trip many o time without anyone running out on any sled even 15 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, MR WEEZ said:

10-4 I always carry a syphon. He also has a fuel caddy so we should be good. I’ve done this trip many o time without anyone running out on any sled even 15 years ago. 

Have a good ride, I here conditions are good. 

Archived