Can Am BVS2 large non electric 1 week old

johnsazzr

For sale...1 week old BVS2 large non electric....$350...lol....hate it....cant get it to seal to my face after 1 million hrs of adjusting...instant fog ...I wear glasses...instant fog...tried all possible ways to adjust it....tried with no balaclava...2 different thicknesses of balaclava...fog fog fog...

How did you make out today? 

7 hours ago, johnsazzr said:

it did help somewhat......still going to sell it

You must have an issue with valves or you aren't fitting it tight enough. Where are you located? 

lindsay ont....part of the problem is likely the shape of my face..i cant pull the mask out anymore than 1st or 2nd position as it just pops the outside cap off....sometimes it seals ok..sometimes not...i have read some folks use vaseline to make the seal better...not gonna happen...its outta here...lol

26 minutes ago, johnsazzr said:

lindsay ont....part of the problem is likely the shape of my face..i cant pull the mask out anymore than 1st or 2nd position as it just pops the outside cap off....sometimes it seals ok..sometimes not...i have read some folks use vaseline to make the seal better...not gonna happen...its outta here...lol

Do you turn it to tighten the seal? I find it fits very well once adjusted. We never use Vaseline either. 

39 minutes ago, johnsazzr said:

Must be the carrot nose :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

Must be the carrot nose :lmao: 

That isn't very nice you know. Your helmet is still full of puns from wild bill. 

Poor guy spent a small fortune on a great helmet and Is struggling to get it to function properly. Maybe dealer will exchange it for him. 

For the price you are asking you should have no problem selling it. That sucks it didn't work out for you. I bought one this year and love it. I do find it a tad heavy but otherwise great helmet.

42 minutes ago, Viperules700 said:

That isn't very nice you know. Your helmet is still full of puns from wild bill. 

Poor guy spent a small fortune on a great helmet and Is struggling to get it to function properly. Maybe dealer will exchange it for him. 

I thought that for a split second, then noticed jonhsazzr profile picture. Haha.

1 hour ago, Viperules700 said:

Do you turn it to tighten the seal? I find it fits very well once adjusted. We never use Vaseline either. 

yup..

Archived