My update

Nunz

Never met you Nunz and wish we had hooked up that day. Feel like I know you by your posts and reports here and on Facebook. For some reason my wife finds you very entertaining lol good luck and persevere. 

glad things are on the mend for you Nunz! have been missing your riding reports this season... I know you will make up for it next year. big hugs to you and Karen. Ski

Good to hear your feeling better, know the feeling on lung issues.

I as well I'm quitting, my date is the 23rd of march.

Went to a seminar at our local health unit for stop smoking.

Just waiting for my supplies to show up.

Hope to see you on the trails next season buddy.

good job Nunz.  Just think how much faster you'll be on that 850 next year being 40 lbs lighter!

Great news buddy.  Glad you are making these changes in your life.  ALL of us want you around a long time.  We sure missed all your reports this year.  I know for a fact that next year will be full of pics and reports on the phones, FB and this fabulous site.  It still amazes me how many great people we have met threw sledding.  I don't care what anyone says!!!  The sledding family is the best!!

Take care of yourself and Karen.  You are so blessed to have such a strong a terrific wife to support you through all of this.  Take care bud and keep up the good work.

Terry and I are sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!  See you later tough guy

Congrats on the new you answering the "knock on the door." !  All the best next year for the new you, sled and season !

good luck and see you trails next season.

4 hours ago, soupkids said:

Good to hear your feeling better, know the feeling on lung issues.

I as well I'm quitting, my date is the 23rd of march.

Went to a seminar at our local health unit for stop smoking.

Just waiting for my supplies to show up.

Hope to see you on the trails next season buddy.

You smoke....for some reason, I do not recall seeing you smoke once when we got out for a ride last year?

Best wishes to you and Mrs. Nunz, next time we all get together I won't recognize you!  Next winter isn't that far away, and you have a nice sled to look forward to enjoying.  Get well brother!

Ex smoker here, I can tell you the first 6 months are the hardest, it gets (much) easier after that.

I'll be in touch soon, we are booked into Auberge le Cabanon for December 28 - January 1, and I have lots of questions!

Sorry we never got to meet up in Kirkland Lake Nunz, ... & great to hear your mend ! ... fyi .... its been 20 years since i quit the smokes & I still enjoy all my passions I did when i was puffing away ... so just hang in there and you'll do just fine !

great to see back on line too

cheers

mike 

Good to hear buddy!!  Glad your on the mend and off the darts!!   I know we missed the reports from the winter but summer will fly by.

Cheers brother!! 

850's will be roaring next winter buddy!!!:D

7 hours ago, stoney said:

You smoke....for some reason, I do not recall seeing you smoke once when we got out for a ride last year?

I may have quit at that point, but I started again.

Missed you at the Prostate Run in February, good to see your feeling better, hope to see you at Horseshoe, I'll hopefully be there all weekend crewing for a buddy's son who  broke a bone in his lower arm at the Lindsay races and hopes to be able to recover enough to race there!

Thanks so much everyone for the responses and well wishes. It will be a long wait till sledding season next year, Plans are in the works for a Summer Sucks Party II.

We are planning on being at the Snowcross Races on the Sunday at Horseshoe Resort and hope to see some of you guys there.

Again thank you a million times over from both Karen and myself. I am truly humbled by the support.

Nunz

1 minute ago, Nunz said:

We are planning on being at the Snowcross Races on the Sunday at Horseshoe Resort and hope to see some of you guys there.

Nunz

Hope to see you there :)

Im going sledding

Nunz, wishing you all the best pal. 

On 3/14/2018 at 5:21 PM, Nunz said:

Thanks so much everyone for the responses and well wishes. It will be a long wait till sledding season next year, Plans are in the works for a Summer Sucks Party II.

Again thank you a million times over from both Karen and myself. I am truly humbled by the support.

Nunz

I'll see if I can sneak out to see the races too.

Archived