Englehart Gas Stations

revrnd

We noticed on the trip that there is an Esso station being built just west of the current MacEwen. Exchanging texts today w/ my trucker friend in North Bay & he thinks there may be a Tims being part of it as well. Does anyone know if the MacEwen will still be operating? I do know that the former Esso on the highway by the bridge has been an 'independent' for a couple of years now.

Finally, I never noticed if the XTR station across from the GP plant is still operating.

The new Esso & Tim’s is not open yet. All others are still operating.  The one near the bridge is now BNS. 

23 minutes ago, Ultrafrozen said:

The new Esso & Tim’s is not open yet. All others are still operating.  The one near the bridge is now BNS. 

When we drove by on Tues' the 'canopy' was unfinished. By Sun' they had it covered in & the Esso sign installed.

10 hours ago, Ultrafrozen said:

Last September when I went down to North Bay to fetch my trailer, the BNS was super-busy.  They were selling their fuel for 10 cents less than the other place.  When I stopped in on the way home, it had jumped.  Wasn't going to get lucky twice I guess.

Good breakfast at the BNS btw, nice mom & pop  feel to the place.

Archived