Countdown is on!!

gobills

18 minutes ago, signfan said:

What are you talking about.  The BRP release was a couple weeks ago.

He is referring to Polaris I believe. Be interesting to see there line up. That new xcr is a sweet looking sled. I really like it. 

The real sleds are being released tomorrow! Save the best for last! Lol

IS there a link to watch the live reveal?

Black and gold colour combo looks very nice! 

8 hours ago, gobills said:

7 hours until the real sleds are released!!

Hahaha 

:cheers::drool-1:

are they making sno jets again???...lol

Nice thanks for the link. That new xcr is suppose to be a wicked cross over and better then adventure was on rough trails. I had an xcr in 1994 and loved that sled. Exciting to see it back. Wonder what new 850 power plant will be like for fuel and oil range. 

51 minutes ago, signfan said:

No 4 strokes again.  These guys are missing a large segment of the market.   Too bad as they arguably have the best chassis available.  

Agree 100%  I really think they have been working on one and will release one some day.  Hopefully some day soon.  Myself I still am a 2 stroke fan.  But, I do know many people like the 4 strokes.

So, now that the reveal is over I can finally say....earlier this winter I was fortunate enough to be invited by Polaris to ride and evaluate the 2019 sleds outside of Duluth MN.

I've ridden the new 850 in all the trail sleds. The all new 850 is very impressive. The sled I kept wanting to go back to was the Indy XC 129 outfitted with 850 and Camso Storm track.

It won me over for sure!

If anyone has questions on my opinions, feel free to ask.

28577050_10155090256580755_749202073906729660_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, -crz- said:

So, now that the reveal is over I can finally say....earlier this winter I was fortunate enough to be invited by Polaris to ride and evaluate the 2019 sleds outside of Duluth MN.

I've ridden the new 850 in all the trail sleds. The all new 850 is very impressive. The sled I kept wanting to go back to was the Indy XC 129 outfitted with 850 and Camso Storm track.

It won me over for sure!

If anyone has questions on my opinions, feel free to ask.

28577050_10155090256580755_749202073906729660_n.jpg

Lots of questions here.

Did any of the 129 have the accessories on the back like the 2 up seat?

WeRe any of them studded?

Did it compare to the ride quality of the pro s switchback if you have ridden one of those? 

Did you notice a difference in the rox riser on the 129 opposed to the std. riser?

Did they all have the Camso track? 

How was the set up on the 129 easy to do for your style of riding?

Thanks im sure I'll have more questions

9 minutes ago, gobills said:

Lots of questions here.

Did any of the 129 have the accessories on the back like the 2 up seat?

WeRe any of them studded?

Did it compare to the ride quality of the pro s switchback if you have ridden one of those? 

Did you notice a difference in the rox riser on the 129 opposed to the std. riser?

Did they all have the Camso track? 

How was the set up on the 129 easy to do for your style of riding?

Thanks im sure I'll have more questions

No accessories present for the 129's

None were studded, which made it difficult to evaluate since I stud my sleds.

The handlebar position on the Indy XC felt perfect (I believe it had the Rox).

They had a range of tracks and there was a noticeable difference in hook up with the Camso Storm, I was very impressed with that track.

I ride a 2017 Assault and I really favored the Indy XC. It just felt lively and playful. They really hit the mark with the 129 rear suspension and this is coming from a guy who does really like the Pro XC skid in the Rush and Switchbacks.....I rode them all at the event and just kept coming back to the Indy.

Right on.  I guess I'll have a  good look at the sneak peak.

Hopefully they changed the cooling on the 129.  

The 121 indy runs so hot.

1 hour ago, signfan said:

No 4 strokes again.  These guys are missing a large segment of the market.   Too bad as they arguably have the best chassis available.  

At least you said arguably which is a given... there are others who could argue the invalidity of that

I was told 4 stroke in the works and has been for a while. They know if/when they produce one, they can't miss the mark.

1 hour ago, 02Sled said:

At least you said arguably which is a given... there are others who could argue the invalidity of that

Lol.   Yeah I’m not looking to start that argument.  IMO Polaris has always had some of the best ergonomics in the business and the suspension to go with it.  After blowing my 2000 XC 600 up I vowed no more Polaris 2 strokes.  On a Doo 4 stroke now and I’ve ruled all 2 strokes out.   Period.   Everyone is entitled to buy what they want still.  

17 minutes ago, signfan said:

Lol.   Yeah I’m not looking to start that argument.  IMO Polaris has always had some of the best ergonomics in the business and the suspension to go with it.  After blowing my 2000 XC 600 up I vowed no more Polaris 2 strokes.  On a Doo 4 stroke now and I’ve ruled all 2 strokes out.   Period.   Everyone is entitled to buy what they want still.  

The reality is that we all like different things and there are different characteristics of varying brands and models that we find appealing. It would be a real boring world if we all liked exactly the same things. There would be one make and one model of sled and that's it. Vive la differance

Archived