New Liskeard - Quebec crossing

GTC

Wondering if anybody has info on the New Liskeard crossing, it shows unreported on the ITG.  Was going to drop in Swisha but changed plans to further north. Thanks again

We used this crossing last Thursday morning, as well as last Sunday morning.  Good to go. Lake temiscaming is staked and the river is staked. BE sure to follow stake line around mouth of the river. Take your time and stay on the left side of the bank of the river opening if your coming from liskeard. Safe ride..

I believe that I read somewhere that the Quebec club was grooming from the border to the river. That would explain the grey unreported section.

Awesome thanks

Just came back from NL. Rode right across Lake Timiskaming to Quebec and joined the trail which comes out to the lake above villa Marie .then went down to le Bannik for lunch

A465AE21-8F05-4A76-8498-4C72EEA3B1A7.jpeg

we are heading up to NL Tuesday  did you get a day pass for Quebec trails and if so where can you purchase them ... thx

We are at the Waterfront Inn, I just checked with the front desk they don't have permits, she called another motel, I think Econo lodge( they usually have them) but are sold out

Likely have to get them somewhere in Qc

We had the same issue with passes.  We bought ours in notre dame du nord at a gas station called Rachel Roy (sonerco) down the street from steves gas bar(crevier). Steves gas bar is the first gas station  the trail takes you to. 

Did you check @ the Quality Inn across from the Econo Lodge? I know it was several years ago, but that's where we bought our PQ permits.

Rough ride going through Notre-Dame-du-Nord lots of road rash. Use the lake

we had yearly permits

We ended up in Senneterre, just got in, snow was thin to east of Ville Marie,( Latulipe) good from there on. If you come across I would head north on the 83.

Trails were terrible through Val Dor

thanks everyone for your input    we are loaded and heading up there tomorrow    thx again.  we are staying at the quality inn

Archived