Non Branded Linq accessories

Micar

I just installed the White out technologies Linq adapter plates on my XF 7000, I have the stackable fuel caddy. Now I need to buy a bag.  I remember reading that  Ski Doo was going to start selling non branded Linq stuff, any ideas where  you can buy it? I was @ St Onge the other day and they looked at me like I was crazy!! 

Also what is the best bag to stack the 19L or 10L?

Thanks.

Micar

I have two 19L bags and gas caddy on my side winder, they work great! PS It does not bother me that they say brp on them.

The best system on the market. You could use a sharpe to black out. The 10L is too small.

Thanks tireless. You're not concerned about wt? or do you put the can and stacked bag up against the seat?

28 minutes ago, Micar said:

I just installed the White out technologies Linq adapter plates on my XF 7000, I have the stackable fuel caddy. Now I need to buy a bag.  I remember reading that  Ski Doo was going to start selling non branded Linq stuff, any ideas where  you can buy it? I was @ St Onge the other day and they looked at me like I was crazy!! 

Thanks.

Micar

I think what they said was they were taking the "skidoo" or "canam" off the linq bags and labeling them all with 'linq"

Micar 

That' what we installed on our sleds we also bought the locks and covers that lock them to the sleds from whiteout tech

20180215_164912.jpg

20180219_100847.jpg

20180215_093612.jpg

1 hour ago, Micar said:

Thanks.

Micar

The Linq branding is going to happen when stock with Skidoo is all gone.

20180303_212256.thumb.jpg.5070597a30dba8edc3f9d0a15450d9dc.jpgI had my dealer order my SR21 tunnel bag shortly after I bought my Blizzard in Feb'. Only marking is LinQ on the sides & the BRP sprocket near the 'fastek' clasp.

49 minutes ago, revrnd said:

20180303_212256.thumb.jpg.5070597a30dba8edc3f9d0a15450d9dc.jpgI had my dealer order my SR21 tunnel bag shortly after I bought my Blizzard in Feb'. Only marking is LinQ on the sides & the BRP sprocket near the 'fastek' clasp.

I have the same bag on a stackable fuel caddy. I fit everything I need in for an overnight saddlebag ride, including a pair of Nike's... I carry a big thermos of coffee and a pair of wind deflectors spare toque mitts etc. It's Huge ... 

Do the linq bags that were brought out for the Gen4 chassis fit the XS chassis?

Some do some don't (or so I've been told) My tunnel bag is supposedly only for the Gen 4s but fits my XS. irREVerent has what is the larger Medium 19 + 3 bag on his XS.

Made my own brackets out of aluminum , sidewinder has narrower tunnel for $25 dollars or you can buy online for a few hundred.fullsizeoutput_57.thumb.jpeg.795e87c488262f4298a0ab157711ffe9.jpegfullsizeoutput_56.thumb.jpeg.df3be456a830791a27f8c505915ef013.jpeg

On 2018-03-03 at 10:06 PM, Denis007 said:

I have the same bag on a stackable fuel caddy. I fit everything I need in for an overnight saddlebag ride, including a pair of Nike's... I carry a big thermos of coffee and a pair of wind deflectors spare toque mitts etc. It's Huge ... 

That’s the 21L bag to get! Looks way nicer than the 19+3.

Thx Baylaker and group. Looking for one of these for an Arctic Cat. 21 L ..seems ideal.

30 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Thx Baylaker and group. Looking for one of these for an Arctic Cat. 21 L ..seems ideal.

I'd possibly be interested in one that could be used on a Cat as well. The storage bag that came with the sled is anaemic and doesn't hold very much at all.

Picked up an SR21. Looks good with the can. Says Skidoo, that's ok, it's definitely the best system. 

Tried to upload pictures, got this message

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

Archived