NEO Trailer

jrhz06

NEO NASR Trailer in excellent condition. Only used a couple of times. Alloy wheels, electric brakes, rear supports, plastic floor, ski guides on loading doors, helmet cabinet, white interior walls, high front stone guard, locking side door, 6.5’ interior width, 14’ interior length to start of V plus 4’ V. $9500.s099A0E05-8F6A-478B-9801-9F6030714282.thumb.jpeg.36a68411602a30b8ded9d7a73ad658ab.jpeg8D36D9C3-A30B-4F98-BE26-F1D969DB7407.thumb.jpeg.00840b5abe9fd1a9f67fcc0ae40de91e.jpeg694E3FD3-3304-4611-9722-A69758E10734.thumb.jpeg.dabf8af16b6f6b44a5211e803eb47d54.jpeg

What year is trailer and and can you drive two long track sleds in same way and out the front? Going backwards is a pita to get into or out of trailer. New four stroke doesn't get any traction in reverse. 

Trailer was bought two years ago this past November. Didn’t get used last season or this season. Only saw use the first year. I would think it would be no problem putting two long track sleds in. We had a 137 and a 129 in it and had lots of room to spare lengthwise. Didn’t use reverse to get either one in. Best loading is in from front and out the back.

• 1 month later...

Sold

9 hours ago, jrhz06 said:

Sold

It was a nice trailer. What is next? 

A couple of Cats for sale.

1 hour ago, jrhz06 said:

A couple of Cats for sale.

A couple of new ones on the horizon ?

Not with the seasons that we have been having. I know trailering is an option for good riding but one of the reasons for moving to the Haliburton area was to get away from needing to trailer. That hasn't worked too well the past couple of seasons. 

Another season like the one we just had and I think the sleds may go.

2 hours ago, jrhz06 said:

Not with the seasons that we have been having. I know trailering is an option for good riding but one of the reasons for moving to the Haliburton area was to get away from needing to trailer. That hasn't worked too well the pst couple of seasons. 

Another season like the one we just had and I think the sleds may go.

I definitely get your point on trailering.  I now live where I trailered to for 35 years. If I can't leave from my property, I don't ride - period. Like you, my season died before the end of February. I see all the posts of guys heading up to Cochrane, etc., but I'm done with that. However, I'll remain in sledding until the palm trees start growing in Haliburton. lol ! Hope you do as well... you are an asset to the HCSA club.

Thanks, and I'll also probably remain in sledding, just frustrated by the short season. As the boss said, "what would we do if you sold the sleds?" I'm not ready to move to Florida for the winter so I guess all I can do is hope for better winters.

Doesn't help that we have a son that goes to Revy every weekend. His pics are killing me, lol.

4 minutes ago, jrhz06 said:

Thanks, and I'll also probably remain in sledding, just frustrated by the short season. As the boss said, "what would we do if you sold the sleds?" I'm not ready to move to Florida for the winter so I guess all I can do is hope for better winters.

Doesn't help that we have a son that goes to Revy every weekend. His pics are killing me, lol.

I'm in the same boat... frustrated by the short season. My wife says to sell hers as she isn't as avid a fan as I am but tells me not to sell mine for the same as you.... what would I do if I sold my sled. I'd be driving her crazy at home is her take on it. This in between stuff they call late fall and early spring are bad enough to get through as it is.

If next winter is less than ideal I suspect I will find myself giving in and driving to someplace like Cochrane for a week. Either that or you will see in the news that one of us killed the other.

27 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

I'm in the same boat... frustrated by the short season. My wife says to sell hers as she isn't as avid a fan as I am but tells me not to sell mine for the same as you.... what would I do if I sold my sled. I'd be driving her crazy at home is her take on it. This in between stuff they call late fall and early spring are bad enough to get through as it is.

If next winter is less than ideal I suspect I will find myself giving in and driving to someplace like Cochrane for a week. Either that or you will see in the news that one of us killed the other.

I did 1500 km's in in north a few weeks ago. Trails were equal to or better then mid  central Ontario during peak of season. The north is not to be missed. If you go towards end of feb sometimes leaving from north bay or Sudbury is an option. 

Only got in 450 km's from home too (rode two days in south). Season total of 1950 km's. Makes trail pass and insurance worth while. 

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

I've got the in between seasons figured out. RV. Last year headed out in September across Canada then headed down to Moab then worked our way over to Florida and home early January. Looking for escape routes as I write this, lol. September through January already booked.

Archived