Sudbury was mint!

Baylaker

50 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

The ones that annoy me are those that are in such a hurry that they expect you to pull essentially off the trail and come to a complete stop so they can rip by you on a narrow stretch of the trail. We check the mirrors regularly and will slow down and pull to snug to the right as soon as there is a safe opportunity to pass but I shouldn't have to come to a complete stop for some speed deamon.

Exactly! If we can pull over, we will! I don’t like being held up and I don’t want to hold anyone up either, but at least he could’ve done was have a little patience and show a little respect...

2 hours ago, Baylaker said:

Exactly! If we can pull over, we will! I don’t like being held up and I don’t want to hold anyone up either, but at least he could’ve done was have a little patience and show a little respect...

Absolutely correct.  Don't let it ruin your ride EVER!!!  Just chock it up to one asshat you met up with on the trails that day.  Enjoy your ride and way to keep the wife happy and smiling!!  That's priceless.

6 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Denis, I am surprised one of the volunteers didn't tune him up!

.... we were running late for lunch....

:rotflmao:

Heading to Sudbury tomorrow until Wednesday. I hope the trails are still mint! Any current trail reports? I have to assume north is the way to go. 

Archived