New Liskeard

DOM

Staying in New Liskeard this coming week 

any suggestions for some day loops and lunch ideas 

never stayed here before

Lots of loops to pick from.  Food and gas is available in Elk Lake, Earlton, Englehart, Kenogami, Kirkland Lake and Temagami.  

My favourite trail is the L190 going north just after the two road crossings.  You are on top of a little bluff with a view into Belle Vallee for miles.

2 hours ago, DOM said:

Staying in New Liskeard this coming week 

any suggestions for some day loops and lunch ideas 

never stayed here before

We are arriving on Sunday. Plan on a trip over to Shining Tree, another to Temagami and one more a loop up around Kirkland Lake

I just drove through NL  few hours ago and if it was possible I would see about staying in Kirkland Lake.   There is just enough snow to ride in NL and considerably more in KL.   NL has the bare min for riding IMO and the weather is looking pretty mild up there this week.   

I agree with scottyr.  New Liskeard was very thin on snow.  I left Kirkland Lake this morning and it was mostly good trails all the way to Cochrane.

We just got back from New Liskard and in my opinion the trails were excellent and even better on on the club trails you gotta take the 186 trail its mint 

That's what I figured, Bearman, and why I'll be riding there tomorrow. Thank you for the update.

New liskeard looked thin and snirty this morn 

Along trails visible from highway 11, or further away? I guess I'll scout around a bit tomorrow. With my svelte frame on a two stroke sled, I won't need much snow. Hoping to join the Tri-Town Travellers club ride on Tuesday - - they should know how to find the best trails.

Driving back home now through liskeard 

Looking thin.Go north 

Archived