Gowganda Lake Resort

Evil

Just want to give a shout out to Ron & Gisele Quick for another fantastic stay!  Couldn't ask for better hosts and they go above and beyond making sure you are comfortable.

We've been going there for many years and we always have the best time!  Cottages are super clean and spacious and if you are looking for dinner, you can't get any better than a home cooked meal to your cottage!

2 Thumbs up all the way!

IMG_1691.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG

Great pictures!  Glad it was a good trip.

must have been a great trip all the Smiling Faces:D

Glad you had a great trip and visit with Ron & Gisele.  Great location, for sure.

Evil we started our ill-fated trip in 2012 there. I think my S-I-L was talking to you. Your son was riding around on the lake on a Mini Z.

These pictures look familiar methinks... :D

Nice to see that some places still have that people friendly feel to them, where it's not just about the income. 

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

Evil we started our ill-fated trip in 2012 there. I think my S-I-L was talking to you. Your son was riding around on the lake on a Mini Z.

That was probably Brenda's (Good's) son. I have 2 daughters!  But yes, we have been going there for many years! 

51 minutes ago, slomo said:

Nice place in the summer too!

5a8ffdc73bb00_IMG_0062(Small).jpg.1efec3c54fee165c2ff1dbbb5ff91486.jpg

5a8ffdd120f30_IMG_0078(Small).jpg.851e1c0bf5fa88763ffcc08a8526048a.jpg

5a8ffddd88ed9_IMG_0088(Small).jpg.7e51f24c31e1fa9bfbe37bea4957103c.jpg

Evil....are all those kids yours? Been busy since we last saw you....;)  regards to your sister

Agreed!  Never stayed there in the summer but we been through on our motorcycles and stopped in!  

2 hours ago, Evil said:

That was probably Brenda's (Good's) son. I have 2 daughters!  But yes, we have been going there for many years! 

Oops 

My bad LOL

OK I knew it was 1 of you

10 hours ago, revrnd said:

Oops 

My bad LOL

OK I knew it was 1 of you

All good Revrnd!  Happens all the time! 

7 minutes ago, Evil said:

All good Revrnd!  Happens all the time! 

So I'm not the 1st to mistake you 2? LOL

In '16 @ the Moonbeam clubhouse someone thought I was my brother. The guy was a mechanic @ the shop bro' dealt w/.

We are here now doing some off trail stuff on the minimg rds .conditions are perfect now .we also bring the quads in the summer .days of exploring in gowganda 

20180224_093924.jpg

25 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

We are here now doing some off trail stuff on the minimg rds .conditions are perfect now .we also bring the quads in the summer .days of exploring in gowganda 

20180224_093924.jpg

That pic reminds me of the old C106A between Campbell  & Mistinikon lakes, north of Gowganda.

We have always had a great time at Ron & Giselle's as well.   They are such a nice family and its been amazing to see the boys grow up.

29 minutes ago, 14 snow said:

We have always had a great time at Ron & Giselle's as well.   They are such a nice family and its been amazing to see the boys grow up.

X2. I hope to make it there on atv for sure this summer. Some great fishing around area too and ron rents everything you need. 

Archived