New Liskard

Bearman

My wife and I are heading to New Liskard Thursday staying at the waterfront  inn. Gowganda  and back on Friday 300kms or so and likely Kirkland Lake on Saturday. If any other couples wanna join us your more then welcome.

Can't speak for the trails but currently it's freezing rain up there. Was suppose to head there today but turned around because of the roads. 

A buddy was just out before the rain and said there was minimal snow but fast, he had ice scratchers on. 

rode there this past sat & sunday trails were good freshly groomed but minimal snow until Earlton. Rode to Elk lake, Cowganda,

Timmins, Cochrane back to New liskeard. All trails were nearly perfect , the worst {a little bumpy] from Matherson to past Ramone, which they usually are.

Awesome reporting. Thanks.  Needing to ride this weekend and very flexible. Will go to the best snow. Love this forum

I am also eyeing New Liskard to start this weekend. “Minimal snow” doesn’t sound great. Does anyone know if Sudbury has more snow or how it held up through the rain? Would New Liskard still be the better option? 

58 minutes ago, lakejoe said:

I am also eyeing New Liskard to start this weekend. “Minimal snow” doesn’t sound great. Does anyone know if Sudbury has more snow or how it held up through the rain? Would New Liskard still be the better option? 

Timmins and north are your best options for this weekend

FD3FAA0A-EE63-43C0-BDF6-9C87E3FFE897.png

1 hour ago, lakejoe said:

Accuweather has been calling for 6-12 cm of snow on Friday in Liskeard for the last few days. The forecast snow amounts for Friday increase as you go north from there with Cochrane forecast to get 12-20 Cm. on Friday.

2 hours ago, lakejoe said:

Soupkids posted elsewhere that so far Sudbury has survived but everything is rock hard and scratchers are a necessity.

Good enough I will throw on some scratchers and away we go. Fresh snow Friday Gowganda here I come. Its gotta be better then Muskoka has been all year. Thanks for the reports.

Archived