Zrtkat in Amos drinking coffee

zrtkat

We left Matigami this morning fresh snow about 5 inches ,it was hard to navigate trails with the snow never used a GPS before but now will never go without one light snow here now .

20180219_100957.jpg

20180219_100847.jpg

20180219_100857.jpg

20180219_121653.jpg

We are now in Val-dor  my favorite place to stay I booked 2 nights here but with the weather in Temiscaming  we are going to make a early run in the morning  to the truck,other snowmobilers are here also are leaving early also. Good dinner tonight early breakfast and zrtkat is moving on to Temiscaming, weather does not look to bad till late in the day,so we should be okay

20180219_143032.jpg

20180219_150943.jpg

20180219_143114.jpg

10 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

We are now in Val-dor  my favorite place to stay I booked 2 nights here but with the weather in Temiscaming  we are going to make a early run in the morning  to the truck,other speeders here also are leaving early also. Good dinner tonight early breakfast and zrtkat is moving on to Temiscaming, weather does not look to bad till late in the day,so we should be okay

20180219_143032.jpg

20180219_150943.jpg

20180219_143114.jpg

Hope the weather cooperates for you & you make it 'home' dry. Probably the worst day of riding I've endured up north was from Elliot Lake to North Bay in freezing rain. Co-workers were riding the same day from Timmins to NL in snow :banghead: . Watching the 'snow line' on TWN the morning we left & it ran from the Soo to Temagami.

Did you see much traffic today? The day we ran from NL to Amos via Noranda, it didn't appear all that busy. There was another group of sledders from Ontario that night @ the motel. That was where we met DooDaDave from the Sonya area.

Didn't see too many sleds the next day riding to Cochrane either.

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Hope the weather cooperates for you & you make it 'home' dry. Probably the worst day of riding I've endured up north was from Elliot Lake to North Bay in freezing rain. Co-workers were riding the same day from Timmins to NL in snow :banghead: . Watching the 'snow line' on TWN the morning we left & it ran from the Soo to Temagami

Thanks revrnd it was a great trip no matter how it ends tommorow 

6 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Thanks revrnd it was a great trip no matter how it ends tommorow 

That's all that matters!

Actually it's kind of an adventure when you take your jacket off and the sheet of ice on it cracks and starts falling off.

5 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Actually it's kind of an adventure when you take your jacket off and the sheet of ice on it cracks and starts falling off.

Or you need a forklift to pick up your buddies leather jackets & bibs :lol: .

I love my GPS.... wouldn't go without one now.  Not that I really use it for navigation, but I can see me using it for that in the future. Mostly I want to see the layout of the trail ahead - curves, intersections etc. If I toured unknown areas I'd use it more. 

Lin-Q stuff looking good on the Cats :D

18 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I love my GPS.... wouldn't go without one now.  Not that I really use it for navigation, but I can see me using it for that in the future. Mostly I want to see the layout of the trail ahead - curves, intersections etc. If I toured unknown areas I'd use it more. 

Lin-Q stuff looking good on the Cats :D

Denis

I really like the GPS at times today I  could not figure out the trail and I  like the GPS it got me thru Quebec with ease,I  would put the hotel in and it would send us on our way.

Archived