Took the Cougar out ice fishing today

FreezerBurnt

Went ice fishing at Lockport today and dragged out the 93 Cougar Mountain Cat 440 LC

She is running real good now, had to change the head gasket Orings as they leaked coolant into the engine back in December right after I got it all tuned up

Kind of impressed with the ride considering the age
Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: snow, sky, outdoor and nature

anyone have advice on how to clean up the windshield,I tried a few things but still not clear
Image may contain: sky, outdoor and nature

6 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Plexus from Royal Distributing  or anywhere else that may carry it. I also use 303 that I buy from van and truck world.

Got Plexus :) , did nothing, tried some headlight cleaner , it cleared it up a touch but once dry it foggy

Prolly burnt into the plastic. 

Colgate or Crest and a soft brush, moisten it a bit... Wax on, Wax off .... :)

There's a product, I don't recall what it's called but it claims it will clear discoloured and clouded headlight lenses. I believe you can get it at Canadian Tire. Perhaps it would work on a snowmobile windshield.

When I first read the title I was going to mention is the wife happy with being called a cougar  ?

3 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Colgate or Crest and a soft brush, moisten it a bit... Wax on, Wax off .... :)

This actually works.... did a headlight on my Ford ... can't even tell which.  Got a fog light to do this spring, that'll be the ultimate test ...  

Archived