Planning a 2019 ride

blue er

Sure someone has done it. Gonna use a u haul cube van take it to either nfld or new Brunswick off load sleds and ride back any advice info ect appreciated

20 minutes ago, blue er said:

Sure someone has done it. Gonna use a u haul cube van take it to either nfld or new Brunswick off load sleds and ride back any advice info ect appreciated

Met a guy that claimed he did it. We were at a Bills game, lots of b.s. and Bills Mafia comraderie, but he ( and his buddies ) assured me he completed the route. I'll send him  a text.

If looking for company, would like to join you ( and BOB - Buoy oh Boy ). 

Also met a father in law/ son in law combo at Bonfield, Ontario who staged Ontario<<New Brunswick<<Ontario from there. Bonfield made sense as a start for that return trip. Up north and easy exit east.

Haha didn't think there would. Be this much intrest that's awesome.  Of course with a trip of this magnitude. More is better. 

9 minutes ago, blue er said:

Haha didn't think there would. Be this much intrest that's awesome.  Of course with a trip of this magnitude. More is better. 

Does uhaul even rent 18 wheelers?

May want to ride out and u haul home. I ran into a two riders last winter leaving mattawa golf and ski. They hoped to make it to New Brunswick. They said the wife will pick them up in about 3 weeks. 

2 hours ago, blue er said:

Just ride there and back, why would you drive a rental van if the trails are good enough to ride all the way home?

Could you ride back through the United States from New Brunswick and come back into Canada in Southern Quebec?

15 hours ago, gobills said:

probably time is all i can think of.  Thats a lot of riding.

Yup get a week off 

18 hours ago, grover_yyz said:

Could you ride back through the United States from New Brunswick and come back into Canada in Southern Quebec?

Yes, it was recommended to me in Maine last March when talking to a guy to go through  Maine and up into Quebec through New Hampshire. If you hit it right, they have reciprocal passes between the two states.

Archived