Zrtkat is in Matagami

zrtkat

we had a great day today 275 miles of smiles:-D the trails up this section are wide open straight and smooth,I  think this was the best day so far, tommorow to Val-dor. 

Hopefully this weather coming at us will not hurt us,we ar e thinking of heading to the truck i n Temiscaming Tuesday instead of Wednesday, will see what the forecast looks like tommorow 

20180218_094124.jpg

20180218_172522.jpg

20180218_094149.jpg

Great pics zrt. Doesn't get much better than that area. I left some info. for tomorrow in your previous post. Have fun!

20 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looking good guys. We have changed our plans now also Greg. No starting in temiscaming for us. Enjoy guys..

Jeff

We are hoping to get to the truck Tuesday we are going to hit the trail early Tuesday  and head to Temiscaming  looks like not to much freezing rain early looks like more Tuesday night 

17 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Jeff

We are hoping to get to the truck Tuesday we are going to hit the trail early Tuesday  and head to Temiscaming  looks like not to much freezing rain early looks like more Tuesday night 

Best of luck Greg. We moved north to start from Liskeard.  Better forecast.. But have a backup plan to a backup plan.. HAPPY trails guys..

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Best of luck Greg. We moved north to start from Liskeard.  Better forecast.. But have a backup plan to a backup plan.. HAPPY trails guys..

JEFF 

how many miles from Val-dor to Temiscaming  by eye 309???? Any idea 

I  do not have my map with me

Thanks greg

Thanks guys I  was thinking it was about 180 miles or so

Thanks North star how long to do that run if we stay with it just stopping for gas ????

5 hours  the last 100 km is rail bed so you can make good time 

7 minutes ago, northstar said:

5 hours  the last 100 km is rail bed so you can make good time 

Thanks Nortstar we are going to start early and haul ass to Temiscaming :(

6 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Greg no issue if you guys stay at it. Get a early start and you will be fine. Take care..

THANKS JEFF 

I  want to finish this run on a good way it was the best week we had in years, really enjoyed our trip,hope u guys have a great trip also:D

Archived