Parry Sound

Btbt

We started in mactier yesterday, rode up through PS, took C alt upand then across to dunchurch, had lunch at duck rock resort, carried on to magnetawan and took 711 down to seguin and back to mactier. 276kms of table top trails!! Best ride all season long! It was a little hard and icey at around 8:30am, but after the sun and a bit of traffic got to it, it loosened right up. Thanks to all the clubs for having mint trails! 

BD9DC03E-04A7-4D82-9BA8-A6F01A94E29F.jpeg

0A7F4462-5819-4931-8887-49ED0812CF14.jpeg

BB4FA4E9-DCAF-466F-964C-B6765BD71830.jpeg

687A7D7A-6A28-41FA-B57A-B71D452571FC.jpeg

Everything was mint! I couldn’t believe it, like I say...best ride this season! My money is definitely going to the northern clubs again next year! The scenery and atmosphere is great! 

It definitely showed! Excellent job!

On 2/17/2018 at 9:33 AM, Baylaker said:

Everything was mint! I couldn’t believe it, like I say...best ride this season! My money is definitely going to the northern clubs again next year! The scenery and atmosphere is great! 

South Seguin snowmobile club a member of OFSC District 10 

Good riding in this area the last two days,hopefully not done for the year. my permit money will be going here next season. Usually ride district 8, trails can be good but lack of snow and high sled traffic when  they have snow makes for a lot of bumpy riding.

1 hour ago, Btbt said:

Good riding in this area the last two days,hopefully not done for the year. my permit money will be going here next season. Usually ride district 8, trails can be good but lack of snow and high sled traffic when  they have snow makes for a lot of bumpy riding.

:D High sled traffic... try the Seguin on a nice sunny day with lots of snow. It can make the 400 hwy look like a back road. They do have some excellent trails though. :-D

Baylaker, we did the exact same tour. Only we took 2 days. We have a cottage in Magnetawan, so we spent the night. Riding with my son, who is 15. But I have to agree trails were great. And a special thanks to Wildbill,  my Cat was stuck in reverse  while I was ditch bagging, called Bill and he gave me some suggestions, and I was able to get it out of reverse and get back to the truck and trailer, Bill you are the best. My permit money has gone to District 10 since the early 90's. 

Awesome,Awesome weekend could not ask for anymore SSSC are on top of their game considering what  was thrown at them this winter.

Trails this weekend were just amazing,this club is firing on all pistons no regrets buying 3 permits with district 10.

Thank you guys.

fm.jpg

Looks like the trails are mint! My buddy went back up over the weekend for another day trip and said it was amazing again! Wish this rain would take a hike...

Archived