2019 Ski-Doo Release Date

Turbo Doo

Just seen on Ski doos facebook page that Monday February 19 at approx 1030pm they will be releasing the 2019 lineup. To the Doo boys and girls out there, what are you guys looking for?, hoping for?.

Me personally, i LOVE my 850, but secretly pray every night before bed that they doo either a 1200 turbo or a 900 turbo..Much to Mrs.Iq turbos, no your not snow checking..:rotflmao::icon_steer:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the only thing I see Skidoo doing this year is moving the 600cc engines sled over to the gen4 chassis.

I got an email about the 2019 doos 

sneak peak show march 24 in barrie

48 minutes ago, Sledguy74 said:

I got an email about the 2019 doos 

sneak peak show march 24 in barrie

I was checking online last night. No show in Ptbo :( Not that I'm shopping LOL

Not going to see much except new 600 etec. Might bite and buy one of those and get rid of 2012. 

33 minutes ago, signfan said:

I think it's time for a 4 stroke in the new chassis.  It would be very disappointing if all they offer is the new 600 across the lineup.

Xs is a good chassis though. Doubt you will see 900 or 1200, heard it wouldn't fit and they had to redesign 600 etec to get it to fit in there. 

With the weather we've had they should offer 50 % off an ATV if you buy a skidoo. At least you can ride somewhere ( roads, fields ).

Like that Cookstown skidoo dealer in the 1980's - Boxing Day special. Buy one sled;

50 % off the second one.

Looking forward to the new iron.

Everyone is talking about rumours for a 900 turbo. They have it in their side by sides now, but not sure if it will fit in a sled or not. 

I miss Don Coffeys in Cookstown. 

Apparently the 900 Turbo was spotted in Mont Valin last weekend doing final testing. 

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

I will belive it, when I snow check one!...B)

Warp speed in Cochrane. Can't wait to hear about it.

22 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Warp speed in Cochrane. Can't wait to hear about it.

Canuck, this 850 is darn near quick enough..:D.. My old saying is Too much is never enough..:icon_steer:..I may just be back on a turbo yet if these rumors are true. Mrs. Iq turbo gives me THE look from the other side of the room..:evil2:

22 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Don't know which Manu this is, but it's been on soc media lately. 

IMG_3480.JPG

Cat

5 minutes ago, zoso said:

Correct, they filed a patent on it baqck in 2016.Arctic Cat Suspension Patent Rear View

Saw the same drawing a day or 2 ago.

I wonder how fast the 900 turbo will be. So it will be eco, standard, sport mode and turbo when you need more jam I guess. The trails will be full of these things in a few seasons. 

Archived