Traffic Jam On B203

Diceman

this was too funny...we were out Monday late afternoon and gassed up at Drumbo truck stop..leaving there we took B 203 under 401 heading South...we were in the bush and came over a hill and saw a pick up trying to pull a small Subaru out from the snow...this is right in the middle of sled trail...as we watch, the car finally gets pulled out and has some damage to side and under carraige...the car then starts back down the trail over a hill so we can not see....the truck then starts up the hill but stops at the top....after a minute we walk up to top of the hill where the truck is and look down the trail where we see 3 or 4 cars coming up the trail towards the truck...WTF!!!    the girl from the truck tells us that the 401was closed so they punched in how to get around the closure and the gps took them down the trail...I guess others did the same because there was a line up of cars....from the truck you could see where the trail started from where the road ended, maybe a good 200 plus yds...when then watched all the vehicles back up 200 yards to the rd...a few vehicles had some major damage from sliding of the trail...my buddy took a few pics so if he is reading this maybe he will post a few pics of the freeway..lol....

LOST.....on the same trip my buddy lost one of his ice scratchers off his Arctic Cat...its the type that fits on the ski...guessing lost around Princeton, Drumbo, area..shoot me an email if found...Thanks

8 minutes ago, Diceman said:

this was too funny...we were out Monday late afternoon and gassed up at Drumbo truck stop..leaving there we took B 203 under 401 heading South...we were in the bush and came over a hill and saw a pick up trying to pull a small Subaru out from the snow...this is right in the middle of sled trail...as we watch, the car finally gets pulled out and has some damage to side and under carraige...the car then starts back down the trail over a hill so we can not see....the truck then starts up the hill but stops at the top....after a minute we walk up to top of the hill where the truck is and look down the trail where we see 3 or 4 cars coming up the trail towards the truck...WTF!!!    the girl from the truck tells us that the 401was closed so they punched in how to get around the closure and the gps took them down the trail...I guess others did the same because there was a line up of cars....from the truck you could see where the trail started from where the road ended, maybe a good 200 plus yds...when then watched all the vehicles back up 200 yards to the rd...a few vehicles had some major damage from sliding of the trail...my buddy took a few pics so if he is reading this maybe he will post a few pics of the freeway..lol....

LOST.....on the same trip my buddy lost one of his ice scrathers off his

No common sense I tell yeah. 

That's what happens when you trust a GPS 

Archived