PARKING AT WATERFRONT INN NEW LISKEARD

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

We have reservations at the Waterfront Inn to start & finish our upcoming trip from the Waterfront in Liskeard. The girl I talked to said they have a safe place you can leave the truck/trailer. I spoke to a fellow sledder this weekend that told me he thought you had to use a close by public parking lot. 

Can anyone here verify one way or another? Thanks in advance.

PLC , we have stayed at the Water Front Inn on several occasions, and rode for a few days to a week from there with no issues at all. We have always made sure to inform the front desk, but have had no issues. We usually park along the concert barriers they have set up closer to the roadside of the parking lot..

15 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

PLC , we have stayed at the Water Front Inn on several occasions, and rode for a few days to a week from there with no issues at all. We have always made sure to inform the front desk, but have had no issues. We usually park along the concert barriers they have set up closer to the roadside of the parking lot..

Thanks for the info. Jeff!

9 hours ago, Burchell95 said:

Does the wheel inn and holiday inn also offer good parking for truck/trailer? Just looking at all my options. Thanks 

Yes they do. I just find the waterfront inn is better for accessing the trail. Trails are literally right out the door on the lake. And roosters restaurant right on site. Close to lcbo also. And timmies..

Archived